unexplained infertility

queenie101

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just a quick question to see if after seeing the docs you have all been given an indication as to why you have not concieved yet?

Me and husband been trying for almost two years know and still nothing. not a peep.

He has been tested and all ok with him. I have been for internals , blood tests, dye test to check tubes ok and so far all have been fine, The only thing I have been told as that I have tilited uterus but have been told this houldn't be a problem.

I have another appt on 21st June just to talk about what to do next, I am scared they will say that everything looks ok and that we should just keep trying! :wall2:

Hey queenie

Hubby and I are unexplained too, well, that was until we went through the ICSI/IVF procedure and four out we had a fertilisation problem. My journey can be read in parts on this forum. It was the not knowing that was frustrating. Now that I know I feel much better, like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders!

I wish u all the best on your ttcing journey and I hope you get your BFP real soon. Let me know how you get on sweetie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back