Understanding your body, and stuff? (Read: help!)

I literally watched your posts get more and more irate lol.. which I have done so Many times. There is defo a chance you could be pregnant. I think your body is defo still getting back to normal and if you have caught that is why it's playing up as it sorts itself out again, hence why all the confusing symptoms and such. Have you done anymore testing? If I was you I would just test until your period shows up or a bfp does. As some of the other ladies have suggested you may be ovulating, so you could pick up a cheap ovulation test and see if that gives you a yes an some more answers xx

I found breastfeeding messes up the cycles a lot. Whilst the LH hormone is trying to release the egg, the breastfeeding hormone tried to suppress ovulation. So your body is trying to ovulate for days before it actually does so you get ewcm and cramps for a much longer period until the egg is finally released. After that breastfeedino can really make the luteal phase (phase between ovulation and period) very short which means that if the egg was fertilised then it would have trouble successfully implantating as the wall would crumble away after a few days.

Basically you could be pregnant but everything you're experiencing just sounds like your body adjusting to your daughters feeding patterns. I thought I was pregnant soooooo many times whilst breastfeeding!

I missed that you are BFing. BFing really messed up my cycles too. I always had a 6 or 7 day LP while breastfeeding but amazingly enough got pregnant 2 times. I got a BFP 9dpo both times so I think I must implant early, which may have helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back