My body is playing................

starlight

Reaction score
tricks on me :( for the past week i've had loads of pregnancy symptoms
feeling/had been sick,bloating,bubble feelings in tummy,tiredness etc
af was due on feb 15 and did a cheap hpt but was bfn,i know it sounds rude but when i seem to have a number two theres a slightly pinkish stain
there not everytime i go to the loo.This routine happen last month as well
but started bleeding heavy two days into af.

Im not sure when i ovalated last as my cycle days are anything from 26 days-32 days.Might do hpt on sunday again with first response :think:

I need some advice has anyone else had this,im stressing out too much. :wall: many thanks

hello there! :D
im very new to this forum but also had alot of the same symptoms as you
before my period started today (but not the bleeding) i was around 4 days late which for me is alot.
im learning since me and my bf started ttc that the body can play some tricks on you as i felt so much that i was pregnant even though the test was negative,i then worried that my period was late that there was something wrong with me!
is it just me but does this ttc thing drive you bonkers!? :wall:

hi girls, glad to see that its not only me! I am going mad with ttc! im not getting anywhere at the moment though as having been off the pill 2 months my AF doesnt want to show herself! Also bought some ov sticks and they say that i aint ov either :(

cant wait for my body to get back to normal - whatever that is - so at least i can work out my cycles and when i am ov and get down to some serious BD!!

Ive had odd pains and stuff also. Was sure i was ov as had really sharp pains for a couple of days. Felt a bit sick also but sure it was all in my head! Got AF pains today - slightly so fingers crossed she will show up soon!

Gd luck to you both x

Hi babyblues and clairebear, :wave: im glad im not the only one out there
its so frustrating not able to pin point when i ovalated,as i shouldn't
complain to much as i already have two beautiful girls,with first dd it
took nearly two years to concieve her.

Giving you both lots of baby dust and :hug: hope we all get bfp soon.

Try the ivillage.com fertiltity planner - its really good for figuring out when you are ovulating. xx

Hiya all,im going to town later to buy a hpt hope its a bfp :pray: let you know the outcome later this afternoon. :|

bye bye for now :wave:

Exciting stuff! Everything crossed for you...hurry up and open shops!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sal x

Hi all, been and got hpt preditor one and came back as bfn :cry:
ive had slight pinkish stain for three days now {not everytime i go to the loo} as af was due 15 feb do i count this as being my period :think:

Please somebody must have some answers,many thanks :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back