Cervix checking

H_Savage

Reaction score
I've only just learned that it's actually possible to check your own cervix (evidently should have listened more closely in biology) and as I understand, it's a wildly inaccurate way to check if you're pregnant. I'm interested to know if it's useful combined with other methods and also if anyone else finds something oddly creepy about the fact it can just move about of its own accord? I can't get used to the fact it can just take itself where it pleases! What if it decides to make a break for it and I look down one day and it's on my knee!?

Cervix on the run lol! I was aware that it moves position at different times in your cycle but not sure what it does when!

I read this and was ashamed to say as a nurse (Psychiatric tho in my defence) I had no feeking idea how what where why or when with regards to Cervix Checking.. Whats the rules ha ? x

Feels like your lip - fertile
Feels like the end of your nose - not fertile

Feels like your lip - fertile
Feels like the end of your nose - not fertile

Wow I really like your description! so soft =fertile hard=not fertile, does it matter if its high or low?

:rofl: At cervix on your knee. :p

I think high is approaching ovulation/ovulating cos it's normally high and open and when it's low its normally closed so not fertile.

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back