Unbelievable!

berit87

Reaction score
So OH and I were trying since December to conceive for baby no 3 as we are getting married June next year and didn't wanna leave it too close to the date. So we said we will try and if by April we haven't done it then we will leave it. So we left it. Tonight I have done a digi test and - pregnant!!! 1-2. I was shocked. I was feeling bloated and tired so had a hunch but... Naturally very happy but just... All these months we tried to time it with ov tests etc etc. and the first month we didn't try it happened! x

Congratulations! Bet your so happy! And just in the nick of time for the wedding! How lovely xx

Thanks girls, don't wanna get too excited yet as its so early days, my period isn't due for another 4-5 days and got a negative this morning. But I know all tests aren't able to give a result this early!

Oh yeayyyy congrats to you Berit, lovely to see you back here.. wow you must have hormones going on in there to bet a bfp soo early then.. Really hoping it comtinues and you get lots of lovely strong lines , when are you testing next?

Last edited:
Hi JJ mum, nice to see you!! How are you?

Thank you, will do some tests today and see, hard not to get your hopes up isn't it :) xxx

As it turns out it might have been a false alarm but I'm not out until AF arrives, right? Thank you x

Defo not out until AF arrives :)... Good luck hunni xx

Yay! Congrats Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Berit, did you test again today? Is AF staying away still? fingers crossed X

Test was negative yesterday, will do one more today and that's it. Don't feel like AF is coming but I'm sure she'll show at some point. Thank you lovely xx

No line on the frer this morning. Says enough I think x

Hmm strange... I've never got a line on a frer even when i was preg last time.

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back