Umbongo has gone into tri3...I'll do the dinner thread!!!

You lucky buggers being in bed :) I'm in the boring office

Also in work - boooo! And I'm getting really hungry now reading about beans on toast.

My morning sickness just gave an apprearance! That beans on toast came right back up again :-( xx

Chicken Kiev tonight!! With chippies!!xxx

Oooosh yummy!!!
Mines homemade lasagne salad and garlic bread :) x

We are being very naughty tonight and getting chips from the chippy. Gonna go find a sheltered spot on the beach and enjoy this sunshine. :)

awwww yay! you carried the tradition on. well done Jodie :)
I'm having leftover chinese tonight as had a chinese last night to celebrate doing my exam.

Hope you tri 2 ladies are okay! Time is speeding past in tri 3...29 weeks tomorrow. holy crap!!! xx

Umbongo lovely to hear from you!!! I thought id carry on your legacy in tri2 seeing as your in tri3!!! Just think when I come
To tri3 in 7 weeks you'll nearly be welcoming your little one!!! Least I'll be there witnessing your labour threads!!!
Leftover Chinese sounds fab!!!!
Hope exam went ok chick x

Indian food and a bottle of non alcoholic rose for me tonight xx

Breaded spicy chicken with oven chips veg and salad. Melon for afters. Xx

Im sitting at my daughters athletics, been here since 5pm, im starving so where do i end up? In this food thread!!

As soon as i get back at 745pm ill be cooking a jacket potato with a can of beans and sausages on , plus some grated cheese and lowfat coleslaw, mmmmm

Freshly made at 430pm , pudding is Choc chip muffins and ice lolly!!!

Last edited:
I am having chicken with leek and bacon, bubble and squeak cakes and broccoli. Waiting for a bit to cook it though, as I have just pigged out on flapjacks!

I just had ciabatta with caramelised onion chutney and feta, a tomato and onion salad and a chicken drumstick. It was very much a back of the fridge/freezer affair :)
Yummy though

Umbongo lovely to hear from you!!! I thought id carry on your legacy in tri2 seeing as your in tri3!!! Just think when I come
To tri3 in 7 weeks you'll nearly be welcoming your little one!!! Least I'll be there witnessing your labour threads!!!
Leftover Chinese sounds fab!!!!
Hope exam went ok chick x

Despite weeping on the train as I nearly missed the exam due to a delay it went ok! Made it ten minutes before the exam started! Eeeek! Think I passed. Hopefully.

Enjoy the rest of tri 2. It gets tiring in tri 3! Wonderful to have all the kicking though. And exciting to get close to meeting squiggle! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back