Umbongo has gone into tri3...I'll do the dinner thread!!!

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
I just loved Umbongo's dinner threads so thought I would do them until we meet her again in tri3!!!!

What's everyone having tonight???
Mines boring, beans on toast with two boiled eggs!
Eaten a bit poor today including two yummy
Raspberry doughnuts!!!!

Xxxxx

I am having chicken pesto pasta and garlic bread. Prob ice cream for dessert too ;) x

Ooh I love a a food thread. I'm having fish cakes with potatoes and salad, and a fab Lolly for desert mmmmm :) x

Having salad for tea, eaten sooo bad today....- sausage sandwich
- kit Kat chunky
- whole bag of Maynards sports mix
- chicken pasta
- about 10 mini millionaire shortbreads
- mango
- 2 cans of coke

I did walk home for 40 mins in an attempt to burn a bit off!!! Lol

Baked potato with garlic mushrooms and cheese!
Custard and fruit for pudding!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

These all sound amazing!!!! Loving the fruit and custard I could just demolish this right now! I love a good food thread too for inspiration! I get so bored sometimes of thinkin what to cook! Xxx

Chicken super noodles :)!

No deserts in these cupboards :-( shame !!

Homemade spicy sweet potato and peanut butter soup with crusty bread xx

marks n sparks ham and mushroom pasta with salad and garlic bread :)
mango for pudd

Had salad for lunch so did a cheeky roasty. Pork loin, Marks and Sparks roast pots, carrots, green beans, Yorkshire pud, bit of mash (hubby had tooth out) and Marks and Sparks salted caramel millionaire desert!! Bad but do always have bran flakes for brekkie and salad for lunch x

Aw you guys these sound sooo amazing!!!! My beans and toast really didn't fill me!!! Pippa your pasta sounds amazing!!!
I'll grab two peaches to curb the cravings :( x

Well i had two chocky weatabix for breacky, then i got hungry again at 11am so had three whole slices of toast and marmite, then that pushed lunch out!! Then we were naughty and snuck to the brewers fayre for a club sarnie with chips and onion rings with oh and devon while kids still at school so we havent had tea we were so stuffed!!

Ive since eaten three ice lollies!! ( fruity, not icecreamy ones tho) im addicted to them!!! My teath will fall out before baby arrives!!

Knowing me ill be eating a little ham and pickle sarnie later!!

Last edited:
I had a bit of a pick and mix lol. Fresh bread, olives salami and feta ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Well i had two chocky weatabix for breacky, then i got hungry again at 11am so had three whole slices of toast and marmite, then that pushed lunch out!! Then we were naughty and snuck to the brewers fayre for a club sarnie with chips and onion rings with oh and devon while kids still at school so we havent had tea we were so stuffed!!

Ive since eaten three ice lollies!! ( fruity, not icecreamy ones tho) im addicted to them!!! My teath will fall out before baby arrives!!

Knowing me ill be eating a little ham and pickle sarnie later!!

JJ I'm guessing boy for you!!!! But then I am normally wrong!
Pickles for me are a defo no no!!!! And I also experienced eggs tonight with my tea are a defo no no aswel! X

I used leftover bolognese from yesterday and made a pasta bake :) I am also eating ice lollies by the dozen every week! Same as you Jodie, fruity ones. Can't get enough of them!

I also had beans on toast last night! Followed by strawberries and cream yummm!
Can't believe I missed this thread yesterday, I love food threads!!!xxx

I know babes I love food threads!!! We had the same :)
Well feel free to post later on what your having :) x

Oo I will do! Just about to get out of bed and make myself some beans on toast! I seem to always be eating it.. Think it might have turned into a craving! :p xx

Im still in bed too!!! Beans on toast is amazing!!! U cannot beat it!!! Especially with cheese!!
I just had jam on toast for breakfast, deans making sausage sandwiches as we speak but I'm trying to be good!!! X

I can't bring myself to get out of bed anymore!! Lol!
Oooo yummy sausage sandwiches, really want one now!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back