I'm pregnant at last!!!

Congratulations hun. Lots of :dust::dust::dust: for a healthy 9 months. xx

congratulations. I wish you a very good and healthy pregnancy :)

Hiya!

I'm pregnant for the first time!! :dance: Only 4 weeks & 4 days at the mo, early days, due 27th October 2010. Been waiting for this what seems like my whole life, only been trying though since May 2009. I've done 5 tests, as couldn't believe it!! :lol: I did 2 on Thurs, one was very very faint & other was faint, then another Fri morning, that was faint too. So just done another First Response & the test line was nearly as dark as control line!! So did digital one too & that said PREGNANT!! YAY!! :) :) :) & & 2-3 weeks, which is what I expected x x

Make a pregnancy ticker

Hey girl thats great news! All the best for your pregnancy.

I know what u mean about testing and not believing, ive done 5 with bfp and still not convinced lol

Take care hun, and see u in 1st tri xXxX

Thanks love! Congratulations to you too!! :) Yeah I'm not convinced either, even did test at docs and got results today, it was great hearing them say positive!!! When you due? x x

Last edited:
We're due 5th november. Not had dr confirmation yet, last pregnancy i made an appointment early on and nothing happened, no bloods, poas, nothing. Simply got registered with midwife and had scan ordered. Was a bit disappointed as i didnt know what to expect, but imagined it would be a bit more than that. Sorry for hogging.

Do you think i should make appointment? I am going to, but after last time not really in a hurry.

I bet blood result was like getting first bfp all over again? All the best hun xXxX

About a week between us then! :) Yeah you should make appt, it starts it all off doesn't it?

Yeah it was great!! Take care x x

Smae to you too hun, take care.

P.s. Have u started taking pregnancy supplements yet? I got tescos own Complete Multivitamins and Minerals for pregnancy yesterday. They have all the folic acid recommended and only 3 squid for 30 ;-) xXxX

I've been taking Pregnacare for ages, since started trying, they were really cheap ion tesco whne I bought them, about £4 for 90!! Not sure why they were so cheap and not sure if they still are, but wortha look x x

:dust:Well done, really pleased for you... so exciting!!

Treat yourself to a non alchoool celebration! mmmmm

Thanks DanDecMum! Awww what a cutey!Who's that in your pic? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back