morning sickness/anytime sickness updated

cloud9

Reaction score
I am now 19 weeks and still haven't stopped been sick. i puke on average twice a day and it can be anytime of the day but usually garunteed at least once in the evening. ..I don't seem to have tirgger foods i can be sick on anything , i eat small meals now and it seems to happen regardless of what i do...Did anyone else have morning sickness this late and it stopped or am i destined to just to puke through the whole of my pregnancy? :puke: :puke:

hope the sickness stops soon hun, so you cant really enjoy your pregnancy!!

i was lucky and only had MS for 2/3 weeks but my sister-in-law had it for the whole way through both her pregnancys... :( :(

she hated it at the time but once she had had the baby she was thrilled that she weighed less than she before she had the babies

and both babies were a good weight and very healthy...

can't imagine how awful it must be for you...

I know that my SIL got something from her doc to help with the nausea and sickness... perhaps you should have a word with your midwife
sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

seen the GP today who has given me some omprezole to try reducing the scid in my stomache see if that helps .He has also given me some nystatin as my toungue is suffering from all the acid...so guess its watch this space and keep your fingers crossed for me

Hope you start feeling better soon babes, I sympathise as I would hate to be still puking....so sorry you got a rough deal with the MS :hug:

I was never sick but felt very ill up until I was 16 weeks - hope you feel better soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back