cyclizine

Zoe20

Reaction score
hi again ladies,

my gp has given me cyclizine to stop my morning sickness (all day sickness) i spoke to my community midwife this morning as yesterday i couldnt keep anything down and ended up passing out, she told me to mention anti sickness tablets to the gp, hence the cyclizine, the midwife told me if im still being sick/ or having sickness by my appointment with the another midwife on wednesday evening then ill have to go on a drip :( All im mangering to keep down is water anything heavier (tea/coffee/soup/food) doesnt stick. is it safe to take cyclizine in pregnancy and anyone had it before.

thanks x

Cyclizine is safe to take and I know a friend at work had to be put on it as her sickness was really bad too. It seems to be the drug of choice when the morning sickness is too bad and is putting you at risk of becoming dehydrated. I hope that it works for you and they don't have to take you in.XX

I was given the cyclizine injection when I was admitted to hospital with hyperemesis, then sent home with cyclizine tablets.

I was so worried about taking it, as I don't really like taking anything while pregnant (I haven't even taken paracetamol)
But it is fine to take. While taking it, I went from being sick 8-10 times a day to about 3 or 4 times a day, and was able to keep more down, so they are definitely worth taking if ur so ill.

Hope u get better soon xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

it fine but my g wouldnt give it 2 me she said she would after 12 weeks but nt before but it is safe hun xx

thanks ladies, i need something to stop being sick, as its effecting my work, its not very professinal having to run to the toilet when your making someones breakfast/dinner or tea. currently off work till wednesday but i have an understanding care-coordinator. fx this works
thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back