Trimester 2 Morning Sickness?

amandapanda

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been feeling really sick and nauseous since Weds, also with bad constant tummy ache - been to GP today and he thinks it is probably pregnancy related sickness, like morning sickness? I didn't have it at all in Tri 1 and thought I had escaped it - now I can't brush my teeth without gagging or vomiting! I feel constantly nauseous, but have only actually vomited 3 times since Weds...although I have to do a lot of deep breathing to stop myself sometimes cause I absolutely hate being sick!! He couldn't really explain the tummy ache - wants me to come back with a urine sample but it's too icy for me to go back there right now, nearly slipped over about 5 times just getting there this morning!

Has anyone else had late onset of sickness? I am wondering if it's more just a tummy bug? xx

Hey :) I had morning sickness from week 7 to week 18! So it could well be morning sickness. They say you mostly get it in tri 1 but it can hit at any time, some people in tri 3! Sorry to break it to ya lol x

Dammit! And I was just thinking what an easy pregnancy I'd been having....guess I may have spoken too soon!! x

Mine's come back in the last week or so. Not for so long each day but it hits after dinner every evening. It feels different in a way to Tri 1 sickness, but sickness is sickness.

Hang in there, hopefully we will both feel better soon

x

I'm the same, I cnt even walk to the school with out gagging, never actually sick but wud rather be sick then gag all the time :( I found just slowing down a little helped, dnt walk so fast and if I start gagin take deep breaths, hope it works for yah hun!

I had morning sickness (all day long!) up until about 9 weeks, then it tapered off for a little bit, but seems to be back now. It's not as strong as it was early on, but it's to the point where I'm also doing the deep breathing at work, and putting my head down to try and make it feel better. Thankfully I have a desk job as I would imagine being on your feet all day wouldn't help the situation.

I'm still waiting for that wonderful pregnant feeling we were all promised for tri 2!! ;)

I think mines been and gone Tipper - felt pretty good for weeks 14 to 20 apart from tiredness, but now feeling sicky and hormonal :-(

I had it til last week (22!) It got to the point where i made myself sick before breakfast when brushing my teeth otherwise it lasted all day. Its not happened for 4 days and I think I might be starting to bloom!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back