ugh think men are more hormonal than pregnant women!!

elisesmum

Reaction score
Another rant by me, i appologise in advance here, oh come home from his mothers and was like i've been talking with my mum and we was having a discussion about how to decorate the bedroom, (she came round one weekend and decorated my living room all white i feel like i live in a mental home they might aswell of padded the walls) i thought the bedroom was ours and not yours and your mothers, i was thinking we could do this, this and have this and have these colours, i said well i wanted darker colours in the bedroom, o well we cant have it darker my mum said it will make you even more depressed (i have depression) but my bedroom colour choice has not been chosen because im depressed and want to live in a cold dark room, he was then trying to make out i didnt care because i was in deep conversation with a collegue (sp) about work matters which was stressing me out, he then wanted to go out and pick up everything today and his mum even told him places to go, he wants to do it over this weekend which i think is a crap idea because im working the next 4 nights til god damn early hours in the morning and will have a 4 year old to look after as well so i cant exactly help, he the had a huff because i didnt want to go out today to every shop trying to get everything because one i have had several panic attatcks today and feel like crap and two i dont want to be walking around everywhere then get tired knowing i will have to spend serveral hours on my feet tonight aswell, he then started saying im a spoilt fucking bitch because i would rather spend the spare money on my unborn son rather than making sure my bedroom is up to his mothers frikkin standards, im sorry because i think preparing for my son is alot more important than having a perfect home just so your mothers happpy im spoilt how the hell does that make sense, he is now refusing to live with me because my house isnt up to his and his mothers standards,before he moved in i had been a single mother with sereve pnd since my daughter was born and just scraping by with my wages so havent exactly had the money to make my house a nice home like your crappy mothers, he has annoyed me so much lately because he expects his tea cooked his clothes washed ironed and put away everyday aswell as a spotless house to come home to even when half of it is his fault then half because of daughter who is obvisously going to make mess because she is frikkin 4 years of age she brings toys down and puts them all over the house like most children do and everything is my job even tho i work i raise a 4 year old and im pregnant but its fine because apperently i dont have a proper job because its not a career, o rant over lol xx

Aww hun, sounds more like hes the spoilt one not you, its hard work being a full time mum, plus working and then being pregnant, tbh i would rather have a house that a home and looks lived in, than a show house. At the end of the day its you that lives there and not his mother. i think i would have words and tell her straight when you live there then you can decide how things should be. my auntie came the other day, and yes my house was 'cluttered' (putting it nicely) her remark about it being untidy was a joke really, to which i just said 'erm you dont live here if you dont like how i live then you know where the door is' was told by my mum that i pissed her off, i just said well its my house and if i dont feel like tidy up and tidying round then thats what i do. Try not to let it get to you like i said its hard work working being pregnant and being a full time mum too.

x

oh yea i think preparing for the lo is more important too x

awww, this sounds horrible hun!! Sounds like he is putting his desires (and his mothers) first, not you!! His mother shouldnt really come into it at all, it should be between you & him. You need to sit down and talk to him about it, maybe when things have calmed a bit and you are feeling up to it. I would be demanding that he is there to support you more, and take your needs & desires into account!! It really has little or nothing to do with his Mum!!

Hope you feel better soon!!!! xxxx

id tell him if his mothers standards are so bloody important maybe he needs to go live back there with her, then he can have his meals cooked and his clothes washed to his hearts content. Grr men x Hope ur ok hun, try not to stress, not good for you or the baby. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back