men!

helsekia

Reaction score
:twisted: why is it men............

finish the sentence yourself with what annoys you most about Oh since you got pregnant.

mine is why is it men just dont realise how inhuman and selfish they are. :evil: my next scan is dec 14th hubby said he was taking the full day off to be there for me.also my daughter has a dental appt the same day and he was going to take her and then on to school.anyway i asked yesterday and hes only going to come home early for the scan ,which is at 4pm,because work is more important!his words not mine.ive a good mind to say b****** you and ill will go alone! :wall:

I agree

Had such a good day today until I got home and really wanted my strawberry milkshake only to discover that DH drank it.
So peeved as he bought a banana one for himself and a strawberry one for me and he flattened both....talk about being selfish!!

DONT MESS WITH A PREGNANT WOMAN!!!
:evil:

:wall:

Why is that men. . . . . only think they should buy flowers when they have done something wrong?

I had to remind my OH that this isnt the case and he did buy me my favourite pink roses the other week. :dance:

Why is is it men think work is so improtant and they cant possibly have a day off when they have so much holiday to take to decorate the nursery :evil:

My oh is the same Helen so your not alone he couldnt possibly have a whole day off when our scan is at 4.35. :shakehead:

Tillytots you are the master of answering that question, all hail tillytots!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Why is that men. . . . . only think they should buy flowers when they have done something wrong?

Hah! That reminds me of an incident with a Sainsbury's check out girl. I bought some flowers for Debbie and she scanned them and said "Oh, what have you done wrong?". I explained that I had actually done nothing wrong and that I have, on occasion, bought flowers for no reason. She refused to believe that and continued to give me dirty looks!

Tillytots said:
why is it that men............exist?? :think:

To give you girls something to complain about!

*Ducks*

lol! true Matt, very true. Im sure there many other reasons why you mysterios creatures exist but they escaped me yesterday :wink:

ohhhhhh great answers :rotfl:
tillytots you really made me laugh :rotfl: excellent answer :dance:

im not quite so hormonal today but hubby still doesnt get off the hook that easy..........

why do men think being pregnant is easy and we should be able to carry on with no disturbance to life ( his life i should say ) and just produce a child at the end of it lmao

I agree G3M! I think my OH thinks being preggers is a doddle and I can carry on as usual! :wall: I think he got it in the 1st trimester when I was sick all the time, but now I am feeling better, I can pick up where I was again working fulltime, cooking and doing most of the housework etc!! I might go on strike!! :rotfl:

why do men seem to think they did the important bit in getting us pregnant and feel like there work is done!! Grr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back