The most amazing thing EVER!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Well as most of you know baby started doing the hustle from about 18wks it started off very lightly, and then became a wee bit stronger feeling pokes and prods and OH has felt it...

Last night OH woke me up when he came into the bedroom anyway when we were going back to bed he put his hand on my tummy and baby kicked about 3 times but REALLY hard not painfully it felt even more special because he even said "Was that a kick?!!!!" But really excited, i think its because he only feels little prods normally and i have to tell him it definatly is but this time i didnt its just AMAZING, its times like that that make the sickness, aches and pains and nausea all so worth it :)

:cheer:

Awww, this has got to be the best tri for this sort of stuff hasn't it?! :)

aww they wait and wait for the kick until they feel it and then. . . . theyre shocked lol i love boys !!!

Aw glad hes felt a bonifide, definately baby kick !! :hug: :cheer: :dance:

Aww!! Baby must be really excited to see you both tomorrow :cheer: xxx

Aww that's fantastic hun! I can't wait to feel baby :cheer: Hopefully won't be too long now.

S xxx

thats sooo cool, DH hasnt felt bubs yet, the night before last i had the biggest kicks ever and bubs actually kicked my hand off!!! but he was out :cry: it happened about 10.30 but couldnt stay up that late last night!

:cheer: its so exciting isn't it and feels like such a special moment that you share the first time baby properly kicked OH was amazing! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back