Typical Meal Plan

luvbunsazzle

Reaction score
Im stuck on idea's for Rosie for her meals?

Breakfast she usually has 1 x weetabix with 1 x toast or some cheerios and 1 x toast.

Lunch is usually a dairylea sandwich, some organiz crisps, and cucumber stick, with fruit for pud

Dinner is usually a meal, but nothing to extrvagant, as im not the best or easiest cook.

Yogurt, perferably greek is nice for breakfast with fruit

Lunch : cheese on toast, scrambled eggs

Dinner: pasta and Rice were my lo's favourites

xxx

scambled egg is a great easy tea and anything pasta-y :) Crumpets and toasted tea cakes are a nice breaky or lunch to make a change from cereal or porridge (big fav here).

They sounds good and as they are fingery foods she'd love them. She's trying to get all miss independant on us now and perfers feeding herself with her hands of course!!

we do toast/porridge for breakfast, then a sandwich for lunch and left over whatever we've had the night before for tea. if i do somethin she cant eat then i just do pasta and tomato sauce for tea! she always has fruit for pudding and sometimes a yoghurt too, cept atm the wanting to be independant is making her spit her yoghurt out and feed it to herself!

Breakfasts and lunch in our house are boring cereal, toast and sandwiches but we have lots of different dinners.

Evie eats the same as what I make for dinner- I don't make her seperate dinners unless we're getting a takeaway!

Some of our favourites:

Toad in the Hole
Sausages with cheesy mash and peas
beef Stew and Dumpings
Chicken Casserole
Jacket Spuds
Chicken and rice (you'll soon discover my obsession with reggae reggae sauce!)
Shepherds Pie

I don't have much time for cooking as I work full time- if you want some quick (less than 30 mins!) meal ideas- let me know and I will PM you a few xx

Breakfasts and lunch in our house are boring cereal, toast and sandwiches but we have lots of different dinners.

Evie eats the same as what I make for dinner- I don't make her seperate dinners unless we're getting a takeaway!

Some of our favourites:

Toad in the Hole
Sausages with cheesy mash and peas
beef Stew and Dumpings
Chicken Casserole
Jacket Spuds
Chicken and rice (you'll soon discover my obsession with reggae reggae sauce!)
Shepherds Pie

I don't have much time for cooking as I work full time- if you want some quick (less than 30 mins!) meal ideas- let me know and I will PM you a few xx

I could do with some quick ideas! x

breakfast is one of the following:

toast
cheerios/wheetabix
scrambled egg/omlette
sliced tomatoes on toast
porridge

for lunch (their main hot meal of the day)

spag bol
cottage pie
lasange
sausage and mash
stew

most of this i cook in bulk and freeze into small containers so theyre easy to grab out and defrost

for dinner:
sandwhiches
fruit
raw veggies
fish fingers/chicken nuggets (homemade)
ricecakes
ham
scrambled eggs and toast
beans on toast
fajita wraps (the small kind you can buy are perfect)
grated cheese
crisps

i tend to mix n match things from the list about (about 5 items usually)

supper (just before bed)

toast
porridge
muller rice
yoghurt
custard
weetabix

never have the same for supper as they did for breaky coz i like to give veriety...

those are just examples etc.. thats not their whole diet :rofl: they do have more things i just cant think of any right now!

how do you make homemade fishfingers and nuggets??

Do you give them their supper then straight to bed or let it digest? Do they have a bottle at bed?

for mads, a typical day: (i batch cook most of her food and freeze it, and take it out as and when for her still)

breakfast - porridge or fruit cereal and crumpets/toast or tortilla amazing goes down well at brekkie, or for lunch with cheese!

lunch - pasta and veggies with cheese/cottage pie with sweet potato/ chicken curry/ noodles with fruit or a fromage frais for afters

dinner - similar to lunch, but just pick something different, like homemade nuggets - i just make some breadcrumbs - and dip in egg then breadcrumbs to cover chicken and bake, other options are like stew, beans on toast etc, then for dessert fruit pot or a pudding - like chocolate or yoghurt

how do you make homemade fishfingers and nuggets??

Do you give them their supper then straight to bed or let it digest? Do they have a bottle at bed?

to make homemade nuggets/fish fingers you make breadcrumbs in a food processer.. put them in a freezer bag/sandwhich bag (you know the plastic ones) with tbsp of oil then add sliced chicken to the bag and squidge them until the chicken/fish is covered in the breadcrumbs then you pop them on a tray and in the oven for 25mins gas mark 7

they have their supper about half an hour before bed, ffion goes to bed with a bottle and rhys doesnt go to bed with anything (we're trying to night time potty train)

or you can dip them in flour,egg and then the breadcrumbs if you dont wanna do the bag thing!

thanks hun, will be giving these a go, i'd perfer fresh then ready made

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back