meal times?

little*red

Reaction score
hey ladies,
just wondering what times you give your baby their meals at?
this is Evies current daily menu:

8.30am - formula (7oz)
11.30am - formula (5 oz) & meal(either baby rice or a fruit/veg puree)
3.00pm - formula (6oz)
6.30pm - formula (6oz)
10.30pm - formula (7oz)

Today my HV said to start giving her another meal at her 6.30pm feed. And she also said once shes on 2 meals a day i can stop giving her formula at 11.30am and just give her water/juice instead.
However im now confused at how to introduce 3 meals a day. if i start giving her a breakfast at 8.30am when would be best to give her a lunch if i cut out her mid-morning feed and give her a dinner at 6.30pm? this whole weaning thing is so confusing :?

Emma has 8oz in the morning when she wakes up eg 7am, then she has half a jar of stage 2 meal and half a jar of pudding or petit filous followed by a bottle of 8oz (which she doesnt drink all of) at 11am, then 3pm she has the same as 11am, then 7pm she has a bottle of 8oz and then bed, we want to start giving her breakfast but its hard when she wakes at 5am, so we are just starting breakfast today :hug:

i havent started weaning yet as at the moment willow is doing fine but at present she has

5:30am 7ozs
9:30am 7 ozs
12:30pm 7 ozs
3:30pm 7 ozs
6:30pm 7ozs then bed.

but when i start weaning her i will give her a puree or baby rice at her 12:30 feed and probably 5 ozs, but not there yet soon i would imanigine.(sp)

I just follow annabel karmel book so far its
early am - 7oz
Breakfast - its usually fruit puree and 5oz
lunch - veg puree and 5oz
mid pm - 7oz but she usually leaves about an oz now
bedtime - warm 7oz n now leaving an oz

hi there this aaliyahs routine, she has never gone above 5 oz on her bottles as she dont really like milk but health visitor says this is ok because she has other diary in her diet.

7.30am 5 oz bottle of milk
9.00am ready brek or weetabix with warm milk
10.45am snack (bannana some other snack)
1.00pm dinner (home made meal) pudding (yogurt or custard etc)
3.00pm 5oz bottle of milk
5.30pm tea (home made again) pudding
bottle of juice 3 oz
8.15pm 5oz bottle of milk then bed.

and she still only weighs 16lbs but she moves about alot and burns it all of so the hv is not worried at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back