Eating less?

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Well I never thought I would be posting THIS with my gannet of a son!

BUT he appears to be eating a lot less and i was wandering if thi is ok or whether i should be worried?

For brekkie he has an 8oz bottle and a weetabix but i use the milk from the 8oz to mix with the weetabix. He used to wolf it all down now he has about half the weetabix.

Then at lunch he has a homemade dinner and a pud but now doesnt eat the pud and for tea he will have some finger food and some fruit but im lucky if he has a few mouthfuls. Thn for supper he has a bottle which he usually polishes off in 3 minutes flat! But now he is leaving a good few ounces...

Is this normal? Im not too worried as he is hardly skin and bone its just that its a noticable difference so i wanted to check...

Evie did the same a couple of weeks ago...she had a cold and also her bottom 2 teeth came up so I put it down to those factors as she's eating normally again now

Ellie goes through stages of not eating alot too, I wouldnt worry unless he goes completely off food or seems unwell :hug: x

Lovella is doing this atm. She isnt fussed on eating anything properly until the afternoon and has been the same for about a week xx

Babies go through stages of fussing with their food due to teeth popping through, illness etc. It doesnt usually last long but sometimes they do start to cut food out as their diet settles down and their taste buds begin to realise what they like and dont :)

Yep dont worry ryans doing the same at the moment, he has a small petit filous for breakfast then he will usually have jar for dinner and eat the whole thing but ive been struggling to get even a third of it into him lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back