Type of Sanitary wear for after the birth

Boots do heavy duty breast pads too. I had to use them as I kept leaking all over the bed! Attractive, I know!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

With my 2 I've always used the night time pads with wings.

Oh and get a heat pad to put on your tummy for that first week of breast feeding. The contractions you get while breast feeding are killer in that first week and the heat pad really helps.

Last edited:
With my 2 I've always used the night time pads with wings.

Oh and get a heat pad to put on your tummy for that first week of breast feeding. The contractions you get while breast feeding are killer in that first week and the heat pad really helps.

Thanks.
I'll dig my hot water bottle out and put it somewhere 'safe'.

We don't have a hot water bottle so I've added it to my "to buy" list

xxxxxxxx

I used tescos own but my bled wasn't heavy at all and after 3 days they were too massive & I had to send hubby to the shop for normal towels, que a barrage of questions when he was in the shop as he got totally confused bless him. Ive got about 6 packs in the loft for next time lol. I'll have a couple of packs of normals at home as well Next time

How many breast pads do we need to take to hospital? I opened them up they look big but clearly necessary!X

I'm going to take them out of the pack and take a wad (In a sandwich bag LOL)

If some reason I need to stay in OH can bring me more

xxxxxxxxx

I packed 2 pairs of breast pads but didn't need them despite being kept in 2 nights.

I'm going to take them out of the pack and take a wad (In a sandwich bag LOL)

If some reason I need to stay in OH can bring me more

xxxxxxxxx

This is what I done :)
Was much easier, plus they have all this at the hospital if you needed more.xxx

Ive bought asdas breast pads & maternity pads also bought some always night time pads as they're on offer atm 2 packs for 3 pounds....Bargain :)

I used Boots own brand, stocked up when it was on offer

i used boots own as well x but after a week i switched to night time towels x

I used always night towels with wings. Didnt use any others except them and didn't leak once of need to double over they are brilliant cxc

I used all sorts, including Boots, and can't say I noticed any difference, as they're not neant to be comfy...

I've just bought 3 packs of boots own maternity pads (God they're huge!!) and have been using pure baby breast pads from half price or less which are cheap and I think are fab!! x

I found maternity pads shit. They're like mattresses. I used always nighttime the extra long ones. Worked a treat x

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

I used the big fat ones in hospital and for a few days at home, then I used the slimline ones (boots were my favourite brand) after that. They are more like the usual sanitary pads.

The fat ones bunched up a bit and caused a few accidents :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back