Newbie - questions on testing/coming off Mercilon etc...

jodied

Reaction score
Hi all
Just wondered where the best place to get hpt's from? I see a lot of people order them from the internet? Which type do you order and from where? I only have the cheap ones from Tescos but they are in single packs so would have to keep buying them if use them.
Also wondered if anyone else has come off Mercilon and then started ttc? I was on it for more than 10 years and don't know what my cycles are going to be like now. If it is 28 days then af is due on Monday so think I might test on Sunday morning to see what happens. If not will probably wait until next weekend (if af hasn't got me by then!)....
Thanks
Jodie x

Hi Jodie

Ebay is the place to get the cheap tests, just search pregnancy tests and you will see pages of them and also ovulation tests, sometimes you can get packs with them both in, and prices vary depending on how many you want, I got 15 opk's and 5 hpts and it costs me about £4 but you can get bigger packs.

I was on cilest pill and after coming off it took 6 weeks for me to have my first period x

I've ordered 10 HPTs off ebay for £4 something. Didn't bother with the OPKs because at the moment I think I would rather not add that pressure. No sign of AF and she's due today (if I'm a 28 day cycle)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back