Twins :-o

MummyTo5

Reaction score
ok girls just found out i have two in there :) they both have heartbeats one is bigger tho and has a good size sac where as little bubba is coming up few days smaller and the sac is small....

i need other twin mummy advice please...

has anyone else had this where one bay is smaller and sac is smaller im worried bout little bubba it was a shock finding out there is two but i dont want to lose one :( xxx

Hi hunnie
sorry i cant help with the sizes but wanted to say congratulations xx

Last edited:
yeah no info on twins but congratulations so cute :) although im sure if they were worried at the scan they would have said so x

I Wouldn't worry too much about the sizes they grow so fast in the early stages that one might even catch up and outgrow the other they will prob be Born 6.2 and 6.9 or something xxx

I think it's quite common to have a dominant twin? Your maternity hospital will have a special class for multiple births, ours does, and they should be able to tell you anything you want to know.

Don't forget if you apply for any baby clubs to tell them there's two

Congratulations MummyTo5!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Congratulations!! I'm sure little bub will catch up with bigger bub it might be that egg implanted a little later than the other.
When's your next scan to check progress? Try not to worry!

thank you :) i have a scan in two weeks 1st dec :) they did say that little bubbas sac is very small bubba was literally filling the sac so i just hope to god the sac starts growing fingers crossed hubby keeps making me drink water he thinks it will help hehe its not helping my frequent tinkling tho lol xxx

Sorry no experiance of twins but wanted to say Congratulations xx

Maybe one was conceived before the other and had a head start on growing. Thats what happened with my cousin. Congratulations though :)
xx

congrats on twins!!! You,re gonna have your hands full. :)

congratulations on your twins, bet you were shocked! hope little one catches up :) xx

Hey hun, congratulations on the twins!
It's very normal for one twin to be smaller than the other one, usually the smaller twin catches up :)
And even in some cases the smaller twin can be the bigger one in birth! :D

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy, take care xxx

cant offer any more advice on what the girls have already said but just wanted to say congrats and wish you all the best for the months ahead :)
Im sure all will be fine x

thank you very much :) :) its all been a very emotional rollercoaster :) xxx

Aww congratulations :) that must've come as a bit of a shock! Hope wee one catches up quick! And yeah I agree the hospital would have said if they thought it was a big problem xx

Maybe one was conceived before the other and had a head start on growing. Thats what happened with my cousin. Congratulations though :)
xx

I was thinking that too - smaller one could be a few weeks behind.

xxx

Congratulations!! I'm expecting twins also, mine share a sac n identical so little bit different but I was always told to expect 1 twin to be bigger than the other. At my last scan my boys were 3lb 9 and 3lb 7 abd they said to expect the smaller one to be few ounces lighter and more so at the end! Hope this helps x

Congrats on the twins! A friend of mine had twins and they measured a week apart. The doc said they were probably conceived a week apart. They are 16 months old now and the smaller one is still smaller than her sister. They are sooooo cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back