Twins chat 2016/17!

I love Penelope but it's out as our surname is a Very random P name lol I also love (if we were very cool parents ha ha) Atticus for a boy ;-)
I love the name Iris but hubby isn't a fan. X

How big / small do you think I look for 28.5 weeks with twin boys?

I got to this size when full term with my daughter so for me I feel huge!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 20
Don't think you need to worry about bump size too much, you look lovely :)

That's a good size, I was bigger at that time but saying that like yourself I was the same size as I was at full term with my son at 28 weeks ... So to me your bump is the perfect size x

Think it's a lovely bump, I think mines not far behind lol!

My friend told me about mum2mum markets, you can get the locations and dates online or on FB but it's a second hand nearly new sale and apparently really good for toys, clothes and bits that you may not want to splash out on ? X

We are still thinking pretty wide about names, but we want both of them to have one traditional Swedish/Scandinavian name and one traditional English name. And preferably both names should work in both languages. I also don't want them to have similar names. And then of course try to avoid classical traps regarding initials etc. Bf has JJ as initials, and I know he's not thrilled about that. Any names beginning with B is also out. ;-)

Sorry to jump in ladies, but what sort of bfp line did you get with your twinnies? I've just got my bfp at 13dpo and the line is so strong and I'm now basically pooping myself :help:

Attachments

• sfsef.jpg
    sfsef.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 16
I think my first test was 18-20 DPO and it wasn't crazy strong although stronger than your picture. It didn't even cross my mind that it could be twins, and I got annoyed when OH joked about multiples.

It doesn't look as dark in that pic, it's almost the same colour as the control line :shock:

This is it taken outside on the cat barrel (sorry about the fur). Am I panicking over nothing?

Attachments

• 14037522_1165581156795555_522303359_o.jpg
    14037522_1165581156795555_522303359_o.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 21
Mine wasn't as dark at any time. Anyway, don't panic about it, you're pregnant - yay!

You can get an early scan if you want. We got one at 6 weeks and that's when we discovered twins. Congratulations!

I had a really early BFP, other than that I didn't know it was twins until I had a scan at 7 weeks ... The signs were there though as I started developing a bump at about 6 weeks ... All my pants got tight and when I lay on my stomach it felt like I had a ball underneath me x

Thanks MrsB, we're looking into an early scan to confirm. Think I'd poop myself if it were twins!

I didn't sleep for 3 nights, and I am currently really struggling ... I am having them on Tuesday and I couldn't be more excite :) ... It's a blessing to be having them I think x

Not long now! I hope you'll get on here when you can and let us know how you're getting on once they are here!

I had a line like that 2 weeks after egg collection and thought both embryos might have taken! Confirmed at early scan! I always wanted twins though as I didn't want to go through ivf again. Good luck! :clover:

Not long now! I hope you'll get on here when you can and let us know how you're getting on once they are here!

I will do, there isn't great signal in the hospital so it might take a couple of days depending on signal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back