• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

twiddling my thumbs.....

cherelle

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like their life is pretty much on hold until the baby comes? :wall2:

I live a 3 hour drive from my closest friends and all my family so although i have friends here in Cardiff i wont be seeing anyone special until the baby arrives. I have so many visitors and fun things planned for after hes born its sooooo exciting but for now theres not a lot to do but try and get out for the occasional walk and amuse myself at home.

Since the midwife has said hes engaged and it could be anytime i feel reluctant to even go out :shock:

Ok moan over ..... hurry up little one!!! :whistle:

I'd twiddle my thumbs but I've no coordination at the moment and I'd probably poke myself in the eye :p

I miss my friends but because of how I feel at the moment, it feels weird having them come over (that and the state of the house).

Hurry up Cherelle's baby!!!

I've felt like this for the last week, like I'm in limbo just waiting...........:whistle:

Its good to keep busy but there are only so much people to see and so much things to do, not like you can do anything very energetic :lol:

I'm trying to find things to suggest to you but I'm struggling to find things to keep myself occupied. Do you like doing craft stuff? I'm rubbish at it but could be something to do

ooooh You could bake cakes ;)

x

I've got 7 weeks left n it's doing me in now, feel unconfey, oh not a clue
N I need a night out seriously! Haha

got most things I need for baby n just want to get started n cracking on

Mi life just seems on weekly repeat!! Ground hog day Haha eee not long now tho 7 weeks left out of 40 isn't bad going,

I'm going seeing my psychic today at 3, I've been seeing her since I was 15 n I'm 28 now so lookin forward to see what she's got to say! x

Groundhog Day is a fantastic way to describe how I feel, good one!

I know there's crafty stuff I could do, I am making things out of DD's handprints and drawings, but everything seems so boring really.

Tempted to repack my hospital bag for something to do, and to try make me feel that happy excitedness again.

Some days I feel bored and then other days I seem to be busy. I've cleaned the pvc this morning around the windows and then plan on cleaning the actual glass this afternoon. Next week I have planned to get all the baby bits organised and put up. I now feel like gardening lol. What an exciting life I lead lol. xx

Defo groundhog day! :lol:

You could all come to Aberdeen and do my garden? :lol:

Haha I like gardening but it takes so much longer at the minute as I can't lift the compost bag or the pots so I have to walk loads to get to everything. Oh and my plants always end up dying lol. I do try though. xx

ive cut my hours down with work so have a bit more spare time so when not working usually cleaning up getting last minute bits and bobs in and getting ready for my sons 6th birthday at the end of the month... If i do have spare time im going to try swimming- wash my curtains- and when i get my stuff delivered il get babys bed and stuff organised. x

Last edited:
Riot, I'm not keen on gardening at all! Although I now have a house with a garden so might get into it!

Lou - You're in Scotland, you could defo come and do my garden :lol:

I'm the same, I feel like once he's here life can start again, until then all we ever say is "once the baby is here". So frustrating! x

lol im not far from you pinky but i only know about patios ( you don't have to do anything with them :lol:) - any plants or green things usually die if i touch them.. :lol:

pinky i am near u yes lol buuuutttt im no good at gardening lol i have one window box which i am waiting on some strawberrys growing hahaha but when u get it done il be coming for a barbie q haha x

aww i love gardening my lillies should be flowering around my due day :)

just waiting for a dry 2 days so the grass and hedge can be cut

Riot that sounds like some serious nesting to me!!

Pinky i do love baking but i made cupcakes last week and ate them all in 2 days (all 20 of them!!!!) so ive banned myself from baking!!! x

Haha I seem to be focusing on the outside of the house at the minute which baby won't even see. xx

cherelle- have u done a scrapbook or somthing wat bout doing that ?

Haha I seem to be focusing on the outside of the house at the minute which baby won't even see. xx

Yeah but all the visitors will haha, mine is a mess,my step dad has tidied it up a bit but it needs a complete overhaul, It was like a jungle when I moved in

x

Well im cheered up now :) my OH just called me from Office - he has just been in to buy me these shoes ive been hinting about for ages, never thought he'd actually buy them!!! And for no reason!!! yey :)

Now i have some lush (expensive!!) summery wedges to make me feel lovely again once baby is here!

i just defrosted all my feezer 2 night ago and if any1 thinking of doing it dont bother lol when i started i wished i hadnt lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back