Twice a day?

hi! Im 5+3 and me and husband didn't use an ovulation kit as we wanted it to feel as natural as poss, if that makes sense! i just calculated 1st main ov. day ( 14 days from 1st day of last period) and we had sex 3 or 4 times on these days lol. I know that sounds a bit extreme, and even though we also heard that too much sex can lower sperm count, we thought to us, it just felt like we were missing out on baby making time, and every second counted!
We just put music on and tried to be romantic and be as relaxed as poss. we managed to conceive in the 2nd month and i think its just because we had told ourselves beforehand that it would take ages and we didn't think about it toooo much ( although its hard not to!)
so i think making time to put on a nice tune, eating well and being as relaxed and romantic as poss when you want to make a baby stands you in good stead! i remember we had bon jovi on and its kinda nice thinking you probably conceived to a specific song! makes it even more special.
So my opinion is, just do what feels right for you!

Good luck
xxx

Thanks for that info- will break the news to DH that we're gonna do it twice a day this weekend! :)

good luck! just make it as relaxing and intimate as poss. I know it prob sounds cheesy, but i know of peeps who have got pregnant when on holiday when they have been trying for months and months, and they do say it happens when you are relaxed so im all for the 'switch off from work and any other issues' mode and enjoy! we conceived on honeymoon and we were eating better than usual by far and we were super relaxed and didnt think of home/work at all so just be as chilled out as poss and im sure it will happen soon!
xxx

I have read a lot that having sex 2 days prior to and on the day of ovulation usually gives a good chance of conceiving, if you are not using ovulation sticks I would even add a few days onto either side to make sure you catch the egg.. Good luck :dust: x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back