Mouth ulcers, stye's, bad skin????

evemarie8

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It seems I only really use this forum to vent about my nasty pregnancy symptoms and I am afraid I am off again.....
For the last few weeks I have had an abundance of mouth ulcers, really bad skin (patchy and peeling) and now I have a really severe stye in my left eye, I was putting it all down to lack of sleep but I had a really good catch up at the weekend (slept in untill 5.30pm on Saturday :sleep: !!!).
Anyone else getting strange problems other than the usual pregnancy malarky????

ive been spotty from about 8 weeks onwards, they were worse in jan/feb and are starting to get slightly better. at one point it looked like i'd been scaulded on my face when i had no make up on. i never really got spots before gettin pg. i do hope they go soon :pray:

ive had the worst sciatica over the past week, my back was so bad i couldnt move on saturday and was crying all over the place beggin OH to fix me! he tried bless him but his massage didnt really work, neither did paracetamol.

ive just discovered a mouth ulcer, which is in a ridiclously painful place!

my nails are peeling, my hair looks flat ALL the time and ive had an abscess on my tooth since february all my face swelled up and the dentist is stil battling with it to make it go away so she can crown my tooth but i think i may lose it :( shame when ive had so much treatment.

BUT...................................on the brightside, i went to mamas and papas today and got al excited about baby things, fell in love with a pram and bought a pregnancy diary. this has remindede me that no matter how bad i look or how terrible i feel, i am making my baby :cheer: and as long as he/she is ok then i dont care what happens to me.

hi i also have noticed a mouth ulcer this week, my skin has been bad since week 7 and my makeup dont suit me anymore so not wearing any at all cus waitin for skin too settle down. i also have sciatica so i feel for you hun, mine is the nerve in my bum cheeck and cant sleep at night at all, doc told me to try movelat and it does ease it off for an hour or so, also been told to try heat pads. my other pregnancies were so easy i never complained all the way through (didnt even get mornin sickness) but this one is pay back time obviously. worth it in the end tho girls, lets cling on to that!!! xxxxxx

Don't get me wrong on the moaning front girl's, all I really care about is that I have a healthy baby, I just cant wait untill we are two seperate healthy people rather than one big spotty, ulcered, greasy haired whale!!
(I'm not painting myself in a very good light am I??)

Evie x

lol no but you sound the same as me. i know its hard remeber that sometimes cus with PG you go from one thing to the next, if you are feelin ok then you are worrying so we cant win lol. i like to talk about it tho (even if it is moanin) cus at least i know i aint the only person going thru it!! and none of you have sed what my mum does which is "thats what being pregnant's like" (not understandin at all thanks mum lol xxxxx

I am there with the dry patchy skin, sore eyes, have now developed a flaky scalp which isnt a good look with the abundance of grey hair that seems to have sprouted and my hair has just gone massice :wall:

I am such a biffa

Hi

Hope they go away for you soon hun i have a list of things going wrong with me but i wont dare try and list them all lol
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back