Funny Tummy....

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm hoping you can help! I'm due in 8days and over the last couple of days I have had a really funny tummy. Not sick or anything, but I do feel sick. And it's not a painful sick... more like an uncomfortable sick.... almost like I've eaten too much. I still have plenty movements from the baby.

Could this mean something. I did have my show last week but still nothing. I had my midwife on Thursday past and everything was fine - no problems with urine or blood pressure and the baby's heart was fine. She thinks I might go a day or two early.

Did any of you have this funny tummy first?

S. xx

i did have this with Adele but it was like i kept getting water in the mouth when your about to be sick but i wasnt sick if that makes sence....lol i had it for 3 weeks before she was born but gaviscon did help a little or try drinking some milk just to take the yucky feeling away

Take care hun
xxxx

Awww. thanks!

I was told not to take galvescon as it's not heartburn!! I'll maybe give some a bash tho. As with milk I have been drinking it to help as the thought of actual food makes me worse! I've been living on soup and milky drinks!

S. xx

they say (could just be an old wifes tale though) a dry digestive biscuit or a dry piece of toast before getting out of bed in the morning does wonders for a yucky feeling :think: not sure if its true as i have never been one fore eating before 11am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back