norovirus

mrswarner87

Reaction score
so christmas day i got very bad tummy pains and then within an hours i was vomiting alot, i couldnt keep anything down and was sick pretty much every hour then at 12 am my 4 year old came in clutching his tummy and then was sick.. well blow me down, at 3am my hubz was throwing up everywhere. by this point we had 3 sick bowls goin around. it was one of the worse 24 hours ever. unfortunately i got sick the worst. im not sure if its goes im pregnant but i cudnt stop being sick.. i felt weak and shaky. i worried so much about the baby, thankfully it appears that its ok. ive had no pain or bleeding thank god.

jst a warning to all you pregnant ladies, please stay away from sick people as this was awful.

still recovering xxx

Oh you poor thing!!! Hope you all start to feel better soon. X

How awful, and no one to look after you as hubby was ill too!! I work in a school and caught a 24 hour tummy bug off the kids when I was about 15 weeks. Phoned midwife and she said if it went on any longer than 24 hours to call GP out in case I got dehydrated, but other than that baby was very good at looking after itself and always put itself first!!

I've had that norovirus last December and it's bloody awful sickness stops with 12 hours but the tiredness last 3 days. Keep fluids up higggggghhhhh it's the biggest advise to u, and dirolite bloody awful stuff but helps. I didn't eat for 4 days but water was my only pleasure at that point cx

Omg hope you are all feeling better! You would have got it worse because your body will work harder to get rid of the virus to protect you and LO :(. Make sure you get as many fluids as you can hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh what a nightmare!
Glad ur on the mend now! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back