Tummy pains when bending

Sarah13

Reaction score
Although I really don't have a bump yet I've been getting a lot of pains when I bend about too much, makes me feel sick too. I think my baby is all 'inside' instead of a bump and not sure if this is why or if everyone else gets it too, never got this till late on last time round.

Just back from a camping weekend so lots of bending all the time, so been quite bad today. I also find I can still eat very little in one go as I feel so full and uncomfortable. Surely this is a late pregnancy thing?

Im only 14 weeks and i find it really uncomfortable to bend and i also have to eat little and often as i get full quickly. x

I get this quite a bit when I bend over, feeling particulary uncomfortable today as though baby is low down right on my bladder. Can't bear having anything restrictive across my tummy. Baby is still growing hon even though you don't have much of a bump yet which is why you're feeling full as your uterus is pushing upwards at this stage x x

Glad I'm not the only one, I think baby is lying funny today which is making things worse!

I get pain when I sit up in bed as well as when I bend over, and it generally feels a bit sore in that area most of the time. I think my baby is quite low and she also hasn't moved out of breech position yet, as I feel the majority of my kicks very low down. x

Am feeling exactly the same Sarah..... painted my toenails the other day and that really did hurt my stomach... I also thought that this should not be the case until later on. Will need to teach my husband to paint toenails and shave my legs sooner then I thought... :)

I noticed this too with the leg shaving and toenail painting, my hubby would make a right mess if I let him do my toe nails, maybe I'll get that colored gel on them least it lasts a few weeks!

Not heard of this gel stuff... can you buy it in boots or something? Am going on holiday in two weeks so will need to do my toenails again and really do not want the pain again. :) but if I know it will last it may be worth this one last attempt.

I have a lady come and do it, it's a salon sort of thing. Had it done on my nails a few times it lasts ages and doesn't chip, bit like this stuff they use for extensions but without the extension. Only trouble is the lady who does mine had a baby last week so guess she's having a few weeks off!

Will have to investigate otherwise start the lessons with my OH. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back