Do you find bending difficult?

NIE

Reaction score
Hi Girls, :wave:

I have noticed that I'm having difficulty bending at the moment. It's like I don't have the energy, power or the ability to do it. I am even taking longer to get in the car. I was expecting this to happen in a few months time but not just yet as I'm only at the half way mark.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I also feel like i'm starting to waddle when I walk. I don't have a big bump, but have put on a lot of weight. Is this not a bit early for this to be starting to?

xxx

OMG!!!!! I'm exactly the same!!!

I thought it was just all in my head! I've been having trouble picking things up, tying my shoes and I'm sure i'm waddling!

I'm glad its happening to someone else too! :dance: Can you imagine what we'll be like later on??!!!

Yep i have, i have difficulty picking things up off the floor (i cant!) i can get in and out of the car ok (for now)but i do have problems bending, i am quite big though, how is your bump? is it quite big?

Looks like I should expect to get stuck in the bath and on the toilet within the next few months.

Good job I'm an OT assistant.......I'll see what equipment might be able to help. xx

Sooo glad it's not just me!!

If I drop something and dd is around, I ask her to pick it up for me! So far she's been willing, but I've been wondering why I can't be bothered with the hassle myself!

All of a sudden the ground seams a long way down, with a big obsticle in the way! :lol:

and I'm sure I'm waddling too, but daren't ask anybody!

me too! and it scares me, i always think i'm going to hurt the baby

laetitia85 said:

This is how I feel. I CAN bend down, but am reluctant to, just in case I snap the baby in half or something :rotfl:

Moomum said:
laetitia85 said:

This is how I feel. I CAN bend down, but am reluctant to, just in case I snap the baby in half or something :rotfl:

lol i think that too, but if i bend or move awkward i get a sharp kick! s/he soon lets me know what it doesnt like.

I struggle just to get off the sofa and move let alone bending over or anything else...you'll find alternative ways of picking things up or getting out the bath etc!!

xrachx said:
Moomum said:
laetitia85 said:

lol i think that too, but if i bend or move awkward i get a sharp kick! s/he soon lets me know what it doesnt like.

lol - I also think things like, if my jeans are too tight, the baby might end up with a dent in its head or something daft like that :roll: :roll:

Me too yet I seem to spend my whole life picking up stuff off the floor for my 2 children!!!

I worked in a pub up until the end of 2nd tri, and it just hurt too much to bend down to get glasses from the bottom shelf so you're not alone! Though have to say it doesn't get better! You'll soon be having problems getting out of bed, standing up from sitting on the sofa, and getting out of the seats in the car! Or that might just be me :) I put on a lot of weight too and was very petite before! My bump only started being noticeable in photos at about 25 weeks, and to others a couple of weeks ago!!!

michelle x

I haven't had too much difficulty bending but I have been taking it very easy because my back gave way early on in my pregnancy and it was agony! I'm finding that I've got a sore bum (!!! nice!) rather than backache that feels like a muscle ache - as if you've been climbing stairs or hills!

I find it uncomfy and hard to bend down and pick things up, my other half has to do it for me. When I am able to actually bend down, it can take me a few mins to stand back up again lol

Same goes when lying down now, I have to roll off the side of the bed, or rather, be pushed off by my other half :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back