TTC our 1st!

BountyBoo

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here and just thought i would introduce myself!

I'm Kirsty, me and my bf James are TTC our first. I had my implanon removed in Feb and have had 3 'normal' periods since so I'm hoping my luck might be in and we catch really soon ... as you can tell i am not a very patient person lol!

Has anyone else had any experience in concieving after Implanon?

I have a few worries as my family history isn't great on the baby front. My Auntie and great Auntie can't have children and every other women in my family has had to have a historectomy by the time they were in their 30's... so any advice at all would be great!!

I've been and bought pregnacare today, and a multivitamin for James, he's also given up smoking (though he didn't smoke much before) and we're eating more healthy. I've read about pre-seed so i'm thinking i might get some of that later this month...

Anyway I have babbled ... Thanks for reading!! :D

Hi :wave: :wave: :wave:

Good luck TTC, hope you get a BFP soon. Have you read 'Taking Charge Of Your Fertility' by Toni Weschler?? Its a great book if you want tips on TTC :wink: and also tells you a lot about your body :hug:

:wave:

Good luck TTC. I hope you get you're BFP soon. :pray: :pray:

Sending baby dust to you xxxxxx

Jade xx

Welcome! Hope you find everyone on this site as helpful as I have :)

I've been ttc number 1 since october 07. Wish you all the best, sending lots of baby dust your way!

xx

hiya and welcome to the site, im also TTC number 1 was well...... hope you dont have to wait too long!! xx xx

Hiya Kirsty! Baby dust to you! Hope you get your BFP soon! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome to you Kirsty!!! and good luck to you and James, your certainly doing things the right way, what with the vitamins and stopping smoking and all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back