TTC - help

Nattles33

Reaction score
Hi all,
So far this month we've DTD 8 days since the last day of AF on the 2nd April.

According to Flo app I ovulated on the 13th but not sure how accurate this is.

I haven't noticed any CM at all and I'm due my next AF in 11 days.

I've also noticed after we've DTD there always seems to be seepage (not but it nicely) after we've finished. It normally happens straight away. Does this mean that no actual sperm is making the journey inside me? Any tips on how to stop this? Sorry if it's to much information ha ha. I'm hoping someone out there has had a similar issue x

Hi all,
So far this month we've DTD 8 days since the last day of AF on the 2nd April.

According to Flo app I ovulated on the 13th but not sure how accurate this is.

I haven't noticed any CM at all and I'm due my next AF in 11 days.

I've also noticed after we've DTD there always seems to be seepage (not but it nicely) after we've finished. It normally happens straight away. Does this mean that no actual sperm is making the journey inside me? Any tips on how to stop this? Sorry if it's to much information ha ha. I'm hoping someone out there has had a similar issue x
Some women don't have visible cm and still get pregnant.
As for the app, I'd be careful for trusting it for O. It's an average, but as you have done it every 2 days, so you should be covered.
The leaking is nothing to worry about either. I've read that loads of sperm get into your cervix as soon as the man ejaculates. The leakage is all the dead or dysfunctional sperm which would not have a chance in any case.
If you wish to pinpoint O, you could always start taking your temperature every morning, or use opks to detect the surge.
Good luck Nattles!x

Some women don't have visible cm and still get pregnant.
As for the app, I'd be careful for trusting it for O. It's an average, but as you have done it every 2 days, so you should be covered.
The leaking is nothing to worry about either. I've read that loads of sperm get into your cervix as soon as the man ejaculates. The leakage is all the dead or dysfunctional sperm which would not have a chance in any case.
If you wish to pinpoint O, you could always start taking your temperature every morning, or use opks to detect the surge.
Good luck Nattles!x
Thanks Kitana. Glad the leakage is nothing to worry about.

With the Flo app I'm using it to track my period too but I don't trust it full for ovulation day. So I'm just going with the flow ()
Dtd every 2-3 days so hopefully we will be lucky soon

I did use a couple of opk cheapies but got nothing even when Flo app said I was ovulating ‍♀️ I was only doing then first thing in the morning so suppose it could change by the afternoon.
I'm not getting to worried about those just going to continue to dtd every couple of days and see what happens.
We've got pregnant before let's hope we can again. Xx

Hi Nattles,
Definitely don't go by your app to confirm ovulation. Does your body not give you any signals to confirm ovulation? cramps? EWCM?
I know you said you haven't had any CM at all, so do you mean you have been 'dry' the whole cycle?
I wouldn't worry about the leakage at all, that will just be dead sperm anyway and the ones that could be successful would have got right up there already.
I would stick to doing OPK's throughout your cycle, maybe your going to ovulate later this cycle hence the reason you haven't noticed any change.

I used to go by the Flo app for tracking Ovulation but the two times I've tested with clear blue ov test sticks, I've ovulate 3-4 days later than my app guesses I will x

Hi Nattles,
Definitely don't go by your app to confirm ovulation. Does your body not give you any signals to confirm ovulation? cramps? EWCM?
I know you said you haven't had any CM at all, so do you mean you have been 'dry' the whole cycle?
I wouldn't worry about the leakage at all, that will just be dead sperm anyway and the ones that could be successful would have got right up there already.
I would stick to doing OPK's throughout your cycle, maybe your going to ovulate later this cycle hence the reason you haven't noticed any change.

Thanks Char. I've noticed today when I've been to the loo there is some mucus in my underwear...so I'm hoping I'm getting there! Fingers crossed! AF isn't due until the 28th so we will see if this month is my lucky month.
I've had a few cramps yesterday I didn't feel well at all so hopefully ovulation is on the way and no early AF.

Is there a better time of day to do a OPK? Xx

Thanks Char. I've noticed today when I've been to the loo there is some mucus in my underwear...so I'm hoping I'm getting there! Fingers crossed! AF isn't due until the 28th so we will see if this month is my lucky month.
I've had a few cramps yesterday I didn't feel well at all so hopefully ovulation is on the way and no early AF.

I would do a cheapie OPK with smu, since they discourage using fmu. But when I'm near my surge I have used it several times a day just to be sure.
I believe the ClearBlue ones are with fmu as the other ladies have explained, but I do not have any experience with them. Cheapies work just fine for me since I have a very short surge and quite a regular cycle.
It comes down to preference really. I think it's a plus to know when you're ovulating but in the end it's all a bit up to the egg and the sperm to make the magic happen.x

If you are using the cheapie opks the ladies tend to use them throughout the day. I stick to the clear blue ones. You only have to use with first morning urine and you don’t have to watch how much fluids you take during the day and holding your wee.
Like Kitana said it’s all done personal preference xx

If you are using the cheapie opks the ladies tend to use them throughout the day. I stick to the clear blue ones. You only have to use with first morning urine and you don’t have to watch how much fluids you take during the day and holding your wee.
Like Kitana said it’s all done personal preference xx

Morning ladies. I don't have time to get any more opks tests today. I'm going to Amsterdam for the weekend so I'll have to wait until I'm back. Clear blue sounds better for me as I have a busy schedule at work and wouldn't have time to keep going to the loo to do a test.
Not sure if it would be too late to ovulate now as AF is due in 9 days.
I suppose I'll know either way in 9 days time. Xx

I wouldn't trust an app with ovulation. An opk is better. If you temp you'll know for sure when you've ovulated too. The seepage is normal and isn't actual sperm. You can lie with your hips on a cushion and legs up for 30 mins after dtd, but you may still get seepage.

Hey ladies sorry for the late reply. I've just got back from our weekend away. It was lovely and relaxing just what we needed!

I isn't have any opk left so will need to pop to the shops to get some. AF is due in 7 days so I'm assuming ovulation will already have happened. My cycles are normally 32 days however last month was 28 days. That's my first AF since my miscarriage in February xx

Been thinking about it and trying to work out when I might ovulated this month as had come CM this morning.
Really not sure when I would ovulate.

Looked at the last couple of months and periods were regular until October where I missed a period all together but negative tests. I put this down to stress.
Then period in November was end of month, January was a bit later than normal, February has a positive pregnancy but then miscarriaged and first period after miscarriage was 28th March so I'm very unsure. We've DTD every other day this month so I'm hoping we'll have caught the egg at some point zx

Been thinking about it and trying to work out when I might ovulated this month as had come CM this morning.
Really not sure when I would ovulate.

Looked at the last couple of months and periods were regular until October where I missed a period all together but negative tests. I put this down to stress.
Then period in November was end of month, January was a bit later than normal, February has a positive pregnancy but then miscarriaged and first period after miscarriage was 28th March so I'm very unsure. We've DTD every other day this month so I'm hoping we'll have caught the egg at some point zx
What cycle day are you at now? I get ewcm a few days before AF. It's usually a sign it's on it's way, but then I have also had a cycle where the ewcm meant I was pregnant! I really hope it's the latter for you!
Being a few day late during ttc is so confusing isn't it. I hope you caught that egg!x

What cycle day are you at now? I get ewcm a few days before AF. It's usually a sign it's on it's way, but then I have also had a cycle where the ewcm meant I was pregnant! I really hope it's the latter for you!
Being a few day late during ttc is so confusing isn't it. I hope you caught that egg!x

I have no idea how many days my cycle is this month.
Suppose I don't really know how many last month's was either having have the miscarriage in Feb. If AF does arrive this month at least I'll be able to work out how long my cycle has been.
Here's hoping she doesn't though. Checking the dates back to January when I conceived and it would be this week for ovulation. So if AF doesn't arrived on the 28th I'll give it another week then test if she hasn't arrived. I'm hoping she doesn't arrive at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back