is this the right time or should we wait...?

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi girls, what do you think?

According to my ticker, ovulation shld take place on 4th feb. Today being the 1st, shld we dtd or wait till thwn?
is it better to dtd before and up to ovulation or from and after ovulation?
We dtd last night, which probably wont do any good to ttc but here you go! :lol:

What do you think?

Thanks
mel x:dust:

We did it for a week solid around OV time.

That didn't work LOL.

Every other day should be fine.

Are you using OPK's?

xxxxxxxxx

I agree with Carnat, especially if you don't know exactly when you will ov (I never ov on the same day each month). Be better to keep at it every other day until your cm dries up and other ov signs have gone.
xx

No, i dont have any opks. Really not cheap here in beijing :(
Of course, i'm not sure when ov will actually take place. So you say every other day till no cm left right?
Sorry to be so thick! I so want it to work!
mel x

No, i dont have any opks. Really not cheap here in beijing :(
Of course, i'm not sure when ov will actually take place. So you say every other day till no cm left right?
Sorry to be so thick! I so want it to work!
mel x

I think you can also check you cervix position as well (you may need to read up on that a little) but yep CM is a good indication of Ovulation....

xxxxxxxxxx

Do you know, I just cannot get the hang of cervix position! I tried it one month but I just had no idea, it never felt like a nose or lips either!!

I tend to know when I've ov just because it feels dry in my knickers (tmi) but it's like one minute gross, wet feeling then the next nada! Just keep bd when you have slippery cm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back