2009 TTC chicks chatter using opks etc,

Waiting4amiracle

Reaction score
TTC 2009 CHICKS

I started this 2009 ttc topic for us girls who are hoping to get our bfp very soon
i am looking forward to ttc this month and being back in the nail biting 2ww
I will be using clear blue opk digital this month i have used them in the past and swear there the
best opk to use because there so easy to read you know if you are or your not with out being
confused when you use the opk strips cause they always have two lines so theres no am i or arnt i
when using thesa clear blue digital opk no confusion what so ever.
I am a mummy to Angels missed miscarraiges at 10wks and 8wks pg i have no children and hoping
and longing for my miracle baby very soon good luck everyone and lets hope we can see lots of bfps
on here very soon our lucky 2009 ttc thread :cheer: :hug:

Bloody good luck to you babe, you have been through so much, its your turn next!! :pray: :pray:
I've bought the ov clear blue from ebay but when they turned up their not the diggy ones :( Hoping they will be better than the ebay cheapies though.
Good luck honey :hug:

good luck, i used the CB digi this month! :hug:

got everything crossed for you! you really deserve a 2009 baby :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck to you and everyone TTC this year.......

Let us be mummys!!! xx

good luck!

i'm going to buy myself a CBdigital also this month once i have my brithday money :D

good luck eveyone hope we all get bfps very soon

Donna's here said:
Bloody good luck to you babe, you have been through so much, its your turn next!! :pray: :pray:
I've bought the ov clear blue from ebay but when they turned up their not the diggy ones :( Hoping they will be better than the ebay cheapies though.
Good luck honey :hug:

Thanks hun :hug: the opk you have will be better than the
ebay cheapies by miles clear blue opks are really good and even though its
not digital they will still be miles better than the cheapies and easier to read :)
Looks like i am coming off af now its disapearing its day 5 today so
am gonna have to get my tests in soon .
I was looking on ebay cause thats where i seen the clear blue opks cheap
but looks like everyone wants them they have loads of bids on them except the ones that are the normal
price there selling them for at the shops and some even selling them for £22
:shock: can you belive that .. I did the ovulation chart just to see what that
says and it said on a 28 day cycle ovulation day starts from the 12th january
to the 17th january and a 33 cycle would be the 17th to the 22nd
forgot to mention this is chart is from the day i started Af jan 1st
good luck hun and everyone elsa fora bfp this month :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: xxxx

good luck!! if af gets me this month i am going to get the clear blue opk as used ebay cheapies this month and didnt get an positive and it really stressed me out. i am hoping i wont need it :pray:

Good Luck everyone for 2009!! :dance:
BFP's all round :pray:

I'm using the home bargains OPK's (6.99 for 5) at the mo, but I'll have to see how Waiting4amiracle get on with the fancy clear blue digi, & Donna's here with her clear blues? Then I might have to invest in some posh ones too :) I think mine are poop, they seem to always have a really faint line (no sure if that right), but it does get darker when O'ing?

Baby Dust to everyone!

MrsU said:
Good Luck everyone for 2009!! :dance:
BFP's all round :pray:

I'm using the home bargains OPK's (6.99 for 5) at the mo, but I'll have to see how Waiting4amiracle get on with the fancy clear blue digi, & Donna's here with her clear blues? Then I might have to invest in some posh ones too :) I think mine are poop, they seem to always have a really faint line (no sure if that right), but it does get darker when O'ing?

Baby Dust to everyone!
i think they are meant to be faint when you are just about to ov and get darker when you are most fertile but i wouldnt know as have never had a positive!! :evil:

franky I was reading about the ebay cheapies and one of the sellers who sells them reckons if you have never seen a positive on a opk to get
a more sensitive one a 15ml they come in 30ml to 25 ml then 15ml
apparently this seller on ebay did a test for free on buyers who took part
and them who never got a positive opk on a 30ml was given a 25ml and then
they got positives on a 15ml .. Do you know what ml your opks are hun ??

MrsU I have used the clear blue for many years now and got bfps but sadley
lost my babies at 10wks and 2mths so they are really good at pinpointing
ovulation :) wouldnt call them posh though i would call the personas posh :lol:
yeah thats why i get the clear blues cause the normal opks you never know
if you have a positive all that confusion with the colour of the lines
So i would recommend them but there pricey they do sell them on ebay
but like is said in one of my posts every one seems to want them like
hot cakes they have lots of bids on them :(

Good luck girlies 5 more days till i start testing :cheer: xxx

I have used the clearblue digital opk's this month, they're fab. I had been using the cheaper ones but could never decide if the line was darker or not so i bought the clearblue ones. They are so much clearer, when i thought the cheaper ones were positive, i tested with cb and was negative, got a pos on cb day later so obviously the line on the cheapies wasn't darker after all.

Good luck to everyone in 2009......here's to loads of bfp's!!!

franky said:
i think they are meant to be faint when you are just about to ov and get darker when you are most fertile but I wouldn’t know as have never had a positive!! :evil:

:hug:

Darn those OPKs! They are quite confusing, I think I'll get one of the digitals next month if I'm don't get a BFP this time round. Easier for my poor wee brain to deal with :rotfl: :D = BD!! I get that :rotfl:

Waiting4amiracle said:
MrsU I have used the clear blue for many years now and got bfps but sadley lost my babies at 10wks and 2mths so they are really good at pinpointing
ovulation :) wouldnt call them posh though i would call the personas posh :lol:
yeah thats why i get the clear blues cause the normal opks you never know
if you have a positive all that confusion with the colour of the lines
So i would recommend them but there pricey they do sell them on ebay
but like is said in one of my posts every one seems to want them like
hot cakes they have lots of bids on them :(

Good luck girlies 5 more days till i start testing :cheer: xxx

Sorry for your losses :hug:

Your defiantly one posh lady :D I wanna be one too now :lol:
Saving all the confusion could only be a good thing, I'm blonde..... enough said :lol:
If still no joy this month I think I’ll take the plunge, I’m always the optimist "there no point forking out £100 if I get lucky this month" I could by a handbag or something!!!!!! :lol:

:pray: for your BFP, you deserve it :hug: keep us all updated x

Mrs U Thanks hun for your support :hug: av never been called posh before
:rotfl: £20 max is the limit i have paid for a opk am i still posh :lol:
I aint used opks for a long time so its gonna be fun using them again its exciting like a pg
bfp when you see a smiley face on a clear blue digital opk like this > :)
Good luck hun for this month i will be rooting for you and all you girls :hug:

I should be producing follies now :cheer: 5 more days to go till opk testing :cheer:
xx

Hello all - I'm a bit of a lurker but thought I'd introduce myself here since I want 2009 to be my year! Came off the pill in October, no joy so far so have tried OPK this month. Got a positive OPK today so home to hubby for the BD tonight :lol: Fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back