• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC and 5 days late with 2 BFNS

bbs4us

Reaction score
I took an EPT test this morning and got another BFN. I called the Obgyn and they said to come in for a blood test anytime. I'm just wondering if I should wait a little longer to get the blood twst incase my hcg levels are still too low to tell or if it would be a good idea to go in for the blood test. What are your thoughts ladies? Oh and I'm usually like clockwork and never late.

Thanks for any advise!

I'd say go now!!!

I think your gonna have a BFP!!!

I'm the same as you, like clock work so as soon as I was 3 days late I knew it was it, and I got two pos bfp but very light x

I just got my blood drawn.... Now the waiting game. Should find out tomorrow!!!!! Fingers crossed!! :)

Good luck chick, everything crossed for you! xx

I have no idea what our time differences are but I shall be stalking this for an update!

Haha. It is 7:30 am for me right now. I will be finding out sometime today about the blood test. I can hardly stand the wait. Lol

Well just got a call from the doctor. Got a negative on my blood test :( I don't get why I'm so late with AF though. Maybe I'm just stressing myself out.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Hun. Sending you a big virtual hug xxx

Sorry to hear your bfn from the blood test. xx

sorry hun,I know how horrible it feels to get your hopes up then get a BFN :( wishing you lots of luck for future cycles x

Thanks ladies. I just want the witch to arrive already so I can figure out my ovulations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back