officialiy 13 days late

kaluri

Reaction score
i am 13 days late for my period. i am never late. we have been ttc. HPT showa negative. i even had qualitative blood test on 7th day of my missed period but the result came back negative. my doctor has asked me to come back after 3 weeks. i would like to know if anyone has experienced negative blood test but turned out to be pregnant. i am also having some tingling sensation in my brests and they are itching. i also feel like AF will come any moment and keep on checking. also i had very light spotting for a few hours on 22nd day of my previous period which is something that has never happened to me before. i am 27 years old and this is the first time i am ttc. please reply me so that i can feel relieved. thanks a lot for reading.

Hi kaluri-

I am currently 7 days late, had some spotting, pinkish staining yesterday and nothing since. I have conceived before, we have a daugher, but I was only 2 days late when I had a postitive HPT with her.

Since her birth I have variously been 5, 6 and 12 days late and still came on, all with negative HPTs. My doctor reckoned I had a "missed miscarriage" with one of those.

I am also looking for answers. I seem to remember being here before and someone mentioning that their friend had been something like 16 weeks pregnant before HPTs registered her BFP. I can't find that post now but I'll try!

Hope you have some relief, in the best way possible, by having your BFP.

Sue

I had a 28day cycle followed by a 33day cycle, just mentioning it as a possible explanation other than you being pregnant :hug: I do hope it means a BFP for you, could mean your cycles vary though too, very best wishes kaluri :hug: and Tiny Sue :hug:

Hi, I am also officially 13 days late today. I have been 5 days late before but never this long. My ankles and hands swell in the evening and one of my nipples have been quite sore but no other symptoms. I went to the docyor yesterday and he said its probably stress related though Im not stressed.
I did a test 3 days ago and it was negative. I don't know what to think. I usually get positives before my period is due.

I do hope we get some answers or AF or a pregnancy shows up.

Good luck. I will be stalking you. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back