AAGGgghh! AF 7 days late and still BFN!!

Hi girls,
Well, didn't hold out very long! The last test was screaming sooo loud i had to test this mornin, BFN again, now 5 days late :?
I wanna run out this minute and get a clear blue or first responce or just a big looking test in a box! :)

Sam, sorry about result so far, we all seem to be in the same boat at the moment, which is great support though. Good luck to us all.

Lucy, have you managed to keep out of the HPT drawer? How you holding up, must be a wee bit crazy by now?

Take care,
Bev x x

Just wanted to say good luck to all of you girls - imagine what an amazing xmas present!!!

Baby dust to all xxxxxxxxx

OMG - I can't believe we're all in the same boat!
I'm on day 10 now and still no sign of AF. The last test I did was yesterday morning and that was another BFN.
I've got an appt. with my doctor tomorrow at 4.30pm so I'm hoping that they will do a blood test for me.
I woke up this morning and had a bit of a cry. It's so hard not knowing and we so desperately want to have a baby.
The waiting is killing me!
Thinking of you Sam and Bev and hoping we all get BFPs SOON!!!
Lucyx

Bev? Sam? Any news?
Still no sign of AF for me.
I have my Doctor's appt. this afternoon at 4.30pm so will post later to let you know what happened.
It would be the best Christmas present ever but I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up because I know i'll be crushed if I get another BFN at the docs.
Good luck all!
Lucyx

Hiya,

Good luck at the docs later, I really hope you are pregnant, sounds very hopefull, that would be such a fab Xmas prezzie.

*Baby dust to all*

Nicki.x :D

Thanks everyone for all the support u guys rawk!

Bought a first response test today and BFN........, would love to know what the hells goin on right now, all this waiting is drivin me nuts!

lucy good luck at doc's today, thinking of you, keep us posted x x x

Sam, any news on the baby front?

good luck all
Bev x x

Good luck at the docs today Lucy, fill us in when you get back!

I'm 7 days late now, not done a test today though, will prob do one tomorrow !
Just incase I have no news either way, I have made a docs app for next fri ( only time i could see my doctor, the others are crap! and he knows whats going on with me)
Will they do a blood test there and then? When will you get the results? You'll have to let us know what happens Lucy. Good luck to you. xxx

What are we going to do over xmas if we don't find out? I'm not going to drink though, just incase. It doesn't really bother me anyway.
I went on my works xmas do last night (for a meal and drinks). I went out at 8pm and was home by 10pm!!!! I was absolutely wiped out!

I really wish I knew what was going on, I'm so anxious all the time I'm now wondering if I am delaying my period. I'm so confused! :?

How do you feel Bev? Any 'symptoms'?

Fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxx

I was thinkin about the christmas thing, with drinking and stuff. I don't drink a lot normally but not gonna until i find out for definate. The excuse to family and friends is, i'm driving, which DH is quite happy about.

Haven't made a dr appointment yet, if nothing appears by end of next wk i will. (although really want to see those two lines myself at home)

Still no symptoms other than cramps and twinges.
Mabe tomorrow, and tomorrow and tomorrow.................. it's bloody endless this. Trying not to think about it too much, thinking of christmas dinner instead, aaaaaahhhhh lovely :)

Take care all, everything crossed for us all.

Bev x x

Forgot to mention, was watching charlie and the chocolate factory earlier, was crying when charlie found the golden ticket!!! it wasn't even that sad!!!
Hormones maybe?
Bev x x

Just back from the doctors and not good news.
He said that if I'd done several tests and they're all negative, it's highly, highly unlikely that I'm pregnant.
He said it's much more likely that I've just skipped a period which happens from time to time.
They won't even think about blood test or investigating further until I've missed THREE periods (!) so he told me to come back if I haven't had a period by mid February and they will start looking in to things.
Despite all of this, I bought another test on the way home and thought I'd try it just one last time (last time was Weds) so just did that and got another BFN.
Guess I have to accept that I'm not pregnant and for some cruel reason, I've missed a period this month.
I feel very down about it, I really do.
Thinking of you Bev and Sam and hoping you get your BFPs.
Lucyx
PS: I cried my eyes out when Charlie got his golden ticket. Turned round to find my husband blubbing too!

*sam* said:
I really wish I knew what was going on, I'm so anxious all the time I'm now wondering if I am delaying my period. I'm so confused! :?

Sam...meant to say that my doctor said that worrying will not delay your period. Hope that makes you feel a bit better! xx

Lucy, so sorry dr didn't tell you what you wanted to hear. It is totally weird though! Keep checking anyway nature rules over doctors. If not, it's back to the making a baby rumba, which is the fun part :)

Take care, keep us posted x x

Bev x x

Weird? I don't understand it. Can you not get a second opinion? Maybe it's too early to show up your hormones on a hpt, surely he should have done a blood test. I really hope you get a bfp in the meantime.
I really don't get how you can miss a period when normally your regular as clockwork.

Earlier on I googled '7 days late' and it came up with all these stories (some kind of american forum) about how all these women were late, and went on to get a bfp! It gave me a bit of hope.

On ttc buddies Tankett said she only found out at 14 weeks that she was preg with her first with a blood test. So don't give up hope yet! This is what she wrote below;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam - still negative? Not sure if I've told you before, but when I was pg with my daughter, I had loads of negative tests. I finally got the pregnancy confirmed by the gp at 14 weeks!!!! Just had little/no hormones in my urine. Keeping my hopes up for you. xxx

Thanks Sam and Bev.
I think that despite what the doctor said, I will still have hope until AF actually arrives.
The post from Tankett is really promising.
Keep me posted on your situations too! I'm sending you positive vibes!
Lucyx

I'm pregnant!!!!

Got a line fainter than the control line but it is defintely there!!!!!

Off to the shops to get some more tests in a bit as OH says he needs it spelled out before he gets excited!

So, Lucy and Bev there's hope for you yet! I relly really hope that you both get the BFP's you deserve for Christmas!!!!!

Good Luck guys, I'm shipping all my extra baby dust to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SAM!!!
That's FANTASTIC news!
Oh, I'm so happy for you!!
That's the best Christmas present ever!
It's given me hope too!
Lots of love,
Lucyxx

Thanks Lucy!

I am just sitting here in shock!

I keep staring at the test in disbelief!

I'm really happy, I can't believe it!

I really hope you get a BFP! Don't give up hope!

Love Sam xxx

Fabby news Sam, have a happy healthy 9 months :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love Julie
xxx

Wow Sam, that's excellent news, congratulations hun.

I'm sure you will now but have a fab Christmas.

Nicki.x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back