7 days late? negative test

petal80

Reaction score
I am 7 days late and ive done 4 test all bfn . Ive used the bo*ts brand of test.
The only sympton I have this month is my eyes feel heavy and just want to close, this can happen at anytime of the day and all of a sudden.
My energy level are not effected by this.
This could be the tired sympton possibly?? Has anyone else felt this.
Im not sure if this is a sympton but I have a thick white disch**ge lingering. The best was to describe it! "a plug".
Im normally every 28 days, and have only been 2 days late before.

With my first child I was a week late and got a bfp on my first test.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

my cycles changed all of a sudden from 29 to 34 (once 37) so i know what its like to be late but getting bfn . anything could effect your cycle tho , something may have made you ovualte late so then your af would be l,ate , stress , change of diet anything i suppose !

hope its a good sign for you tho and its just the bfp showing late ! good luck !

Without going through my old posts, I think I was about 10 days late before I got my BFP. I had BFN up till then and I was using early predictors.

Good luck hun :hug:

I took a test a week late and had a very faint line - so waited another week (which was torture!!) and did a test and it came up positive within seconds :dance:

I was in your position last month and was 6 days late, my cycles have suddenly gone from 28 days on the dot to 32 days. I had all the symptoms but was getting BFN all the time.

There are two scenarios that I found :-

1. Although I didn't think I was stressing - looking back - believe me every time I went to the toilet I would look for a sign, I would check my boobs every 10 minutes to see if they were veiny and bigger. This now I look back objectively was delaying the inevitable - my period! And sure enough when I had my BFN on the 7th day of lateness I relaxed and came on!

2. I posted quite regulally during this time and many people told me that you can be up to 8 weeks before you get a positive - so this too might be the case. I'm a bit like you in that I tested positive with my first on the day my period was due and we hadn't even been trying.

I know if you are trying you probably won't like the first scenario but I think you have to look at it both ways, just to keep it in perspective so you can relax about it - Anyway I hope its number 2 for you.

I'll be a week late on Sat and have loads of symptoms but tested this morning and BFN :(

I'm ALWAYS on 12 days after OVing no matter what (no cycles aren't regular but I know when I OV)

This time nothing - exactly all the same stuff as before I had the MC in July (didn't have a + test then either)

Don't be down PF, if this is what happened last time then it could be good news - hang in there!!!!!!!!

We're all wishing you luck!!

:pray:

Well there's the faintest of line but hubby said "I wouldn't trust that" :(

I'll see if camera can pick it up.

Edit - nope. Maybe was an evap line or all in my head :(

OMG :shock: !!! Yes see if you can post it. I thought even the faintest line was good news.

Beggining to wonder if my eyes made it all up :cry:

Oh well test again tomorrow.

Hey PF,

I've got the exact same thing, the faintest of faint lines on my HPT. But you know what? I'm taking it as a positive. Only because of all these symptoms I have I already feel like I know I am, and I think you've had all the symptoms too. Don't you really deep down feel like you are?
Maybe I can try to put my picture of mine on here too and we can compare how pathetically faint our lines are!!
Keep testing each day and I'm sure the line will get stronger!

Well test today was a deffinate BFN and I'm using ultra stong tests too (10m whatever)

Yet I kept waking up during the night almost hurling :puke:
By dinner I'm so tired too.

So will test again on Sunday then Tuesday then Thursday.

And yes I feel pregnant but everyone keeps saying "how do you know, you've never had a kid before" :evil:

well, I never had a kid before either and I sure know that I am.
Call me nutso but I've made a docs appt for lunch time today to register my pregnancy I'm so sure - I just hope he doesn't kick me out and call me crazy!

Good luck!
Hopefully it won't be long before I can make that call.

I hope that line turns up for you soon PF, I've got a good feeling about it happening for you. good luck with maintaining the willpower to only test every other day!

Well! It was a pretty typical nhs rushed doctor type of thing. She didn't do a test and just took my word for it. I was going to whip the HPT out of my pocket, but thought better of it because she was in such a hurry to hustle me out of there. I was in and out in about 5 minutes and left with a prescription for folic acid, some pregnancy books full of adverts for stuff and an appointment to come back in a month!

Finally managed to get on line. Thanks for all your posts.
Well af turned up this morning and its my birthday today. I was hoping to test
today and get a bfp and that would of been the best birthday present ever.
Well I have no idea what is going on with me.

Ive decided to stop trying. The idea of this is if it happens it happens. Im hoping this will releave the stress and get a bfp.
A friend was trying for 2 yrs and she told me that on 1 month she just relaxed and it happened. Where as before she was getting stressed because it wasn't happening at that was causing the bfn.

well done to all those with bfp.

Hi Petal, yes you have to relax, and i know its poo but if it happens it happens!! :wall: The AM I? IS IT..? stage really won't help nature do its job.

And i know its really late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY i hope you had a nice day in the end xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back