AAGGgghh! AF 7 days late and still BFN!!

Sam, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sooo happy for you both i'm trying to type this through tears!
What an amazing gift for xmas and fab timing on xmas eve, you'll never forget this one.

Have a happy, healthy pregnancy and a fab christmas.
Here's hoping you've started a run of BFPs for xmas and new year, there is hope x x x x

Take care,
Bev x x

I can hardly believe it but AF has just turned up - 12 days late!
I'm gutted and I really don't understand how/why?
I've never been late before so it seems really cruel that this would happen now when we're so desperate to get pregnant.
Oh well...back to the drawing board I guess.
Lucyx
PS: Still holding out for you Bev. Sam has shown it's possible!!

I am so sorry Lucy. I know exactly how you are feeling, I was ttc for 14 months before getting my BFP - it's cruel af arriving every month and so heartbreaking, but keep positive, your time will come when you are least expecting it.

Have a great christmas, at least you can have a drink to drown your sorrows :wink:

Xxx

OH Lucy, I'm so sorry that af has turned up for you. I'm sending out big hugs to you, I wonder why you were so late though?
I know you'd rather be pregnant but at least now you can have a drink at Christmas.
I hope you have a good Christmas despite your news.
Massive hugs
Love
Sam xx

Hi Lucy, sorry to hear evil AF arrived. It's so disappointing especially when it was soo late. Keep your head up and keep on trying, that magic moment may be just round the corner.

Have a great Christmas and a drink or two. Thinking of you.

Bev x x

Hi, tested on christmas mornin and BFN, although been getting cramps still, it feels different, like someone on either side of my womb stretching, also sharp pain now and again in both boobs.

Still hopeful cuz no sign of AF

Hope everyone had a great Christmas

Will keep you posted,
Bev x x

hi bev

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. keep us all posted.

x

Lucy

as you are always regular as clockwork do you think it could be your body just getting ready to fall, if that makes sense. maybe your body felt like it was going to become pregnant but something just didnt happen right. sorry if i am talking a load of bull, but i just think that if you are always regular and then you go out of sync, then maybe it's your body just getting itself prepared.

what does anyone else think.

x

Fingers are still crossed for you Bev, How's it going?

Davina, what you say makes sense to me, maybe that is whats happening Lucy. I really hope you get your BFP soon. xx

Thanks for that Sam, sometimes i know what i mean in my head but just conveying it to people is a nightmare.

let's hope that maybe i am right and both lucy and bev and Tankett and anyone else trying to get their BFP.

i cant imagine wanting to be pregnant and having problems falling.

i think it's wonderful for you Sam.

x

Hi Davina and Sam,

Gutted this mornin, AF appeared, the cow! So that one was 46 days long. Came off pill in July and they were 54, 47, 40 and now 46. Thought they were getting shorter! Definately ovulated on 4th Dec, am using OV sticks. Not gonna torture myself with testing sooo much next time, just go with the flow and be more relaxed, that seems to work for most people. We didn't put any real pressure on ourselves though but with my cycle being weird I do need to use the sticks.

Thanks for the support everyone, and baby dust to all TTC x x x x x x x

Davina I love your theory on the whole thing x x
Bev x x

Hi,
Wanted to add, just ordered basal body temp kit, will give it a go, every little helps right?

Anyone had real success with BBT combined with OV sticks?

Bev x x

Hi Bev

I'm probably not the best person to comment since we're not having any luck at all! BUT I do find temping and charting really helpful combined with ovulation tests. I feel much more in control as I have a better idea about what is going on and I like the advance warning of AF. Miserable though that is! Also we are going to the docs now (1 year of TTC and 30+) so all that information will help him to diagnose what is going on, in fact he suggested it back in August.

I recently bought the Toni Weshler (sp) book and think it excellent. I think it will help me to deal with contraception without the need for the pill if we stop trying or (fingers crossed) get a BFP.

Good luck TTC

Helen

X

Hi Bev,

I came off the pill in April and my cycles have been 28, 28, 31, 44, 42, 30 and this one would of been 42. The last 2 cycles I have been charting temps, cervical fluid & position of cervix, along with ovulation sticks. I also tried the cough medicine this month. I ovulated on day 28 of this cycle, and fell pregnant, so I know that the irregular cycles can be SO SO frustrating but I'm proof that you can still get preggers with them!!

Good luck and tons of baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Helen, EmmaandGary,

Thanks for the info, it's good to know someone else is going through the same dodgy cycle thing and got a BFP soo soon, it is a real pain though! Congratultions on baby news x x
What does the cough medicine do?

Helen, hope the doc has some good news for you both, and you get your BFP soon!!! I'm quite excited about charting temps and stuff, at least it's something you can see changing over your whole cycle. Will get a copy of the book you mentioned to explain it clearly.

DH and I have been TTC since July so I suppose it is early days. Also, I'm 30 and husband is 32, funny, it's only over the past year we feel really ready to have a baby and there hasn't been any pressure from family and friends too either which is great (although my mum does smile lovingly every time she sees a baby, small child, baby grow or toy) :lol:
Staying positive for the new year,
Sending baby dust to us all TTC, rawk on 2006!!!!

Take care,
Bev x x :D

my cycles are usually 31 days to the exact minute and this 1 has decided to overun for some reason i dont know how long my lp is at all i just started temping this cycle and i o'd on cd 21 13 days ago my af has not come i am getting the odd occasional cramps but nothing like when the witch is here. its so rare that im late but..... i am staying on the negative side and my period will come eventually

my cycles are usually 31 days to the exact minute and this 1 has decided to overun for some reason i dont know how long my lp is at all i just started temping this cycle and i o'd on cd 21 13 days ago my af has not come i am getting the odd occasional cramps but nothing like when the witch is here. its so rare that im late but..... i am staying on the negative side and my period will come eventually

Hi rachypoo,

Sounds good for you this month, heres hoping you get your BFP, keep us posted.

Bev x x

well 5 days late today and period cramps and sore nipples and i never have sore nipples they just get tender i am 14dpo tomorrow and not impressed should a bfp show up by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back