Anyone TTC after Loss?? How r u?

suzan

Reaction score
I am TTC after loss, for the second time :cry:

Anyway.. This is my first cycle actively trying.. I dont think I ovulated.. I am so sad about this..

where is everyone standing?

Hi Suzan

I had a miscarriage in December. I had AF in January and I should have been due my next one yesterday CD28 but no sign yet. Thing is I'm too scared to test. I know everyone will just tell me to get on with it and test but after the m/c I dont want to get my hopes up. I'm convinced that my cycles are probably still messed up as I dont feel any symptoms at all this time.

hi, i m/c on Dec 18th had AF (or bleed) in Decemember then again at end of January till begginning of Feb, Af due on Feb 25th.. I feel the same, about POAS it feels pointless, only diheartening. Hope your ok xx sending lots of baby dust xx

Hi

I had a m/c end of jan and we're trying to concieve but I haven't ovulated yet :(

Hopefully all our bodies will get back to normal soon and we all get BFP's :hug:

i am also, this is our third month of trying second time around...af is due today tho i dont feel hopeful
i really hope i get a bfp but i think ill be almost scared to be excited :( not sure at which point i would relax
we are trying for our first baby after our wedding in december and hope it happens soon
the frequency of miscarriages is scary!
xxx

We are TTC again I had a m/c on 19th jan, i know i ov'd the begining of last week

Me, mc Sept at 9 weeks, I started charting at start of next cycle so I know I have been ovulating from month 1, I also had +OPK's in between the mc bleeding and my first AF.

My edd would have been 15 April, so I have this cycle and next to be pregnant again before my due date and I'm getting a bit down thinking the dreaded day will come with still no BFP :cry:

I am too. I miscarried at 6 wks on 11th Nov and I have been TTC ever since. My cycle seems quite messed up now, I bled twice in Jan within 10 days. I thought my AF was due last week but nothing (only a BFN on a test!).

It's so difficult, totally takes over your life.

Wishing us all lots of luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi girls, I have just started TTC and am now on my 1ww before i can test. Having read your posts I just wanted to say how brave i think you all are and although i havent been in your position i feel for you all. Im wishing you all lots of Baby Dust and have everything crossed for you guys.

Best of luck to you all :hug:

xxxxxx

We are TTC after a 2nd miscarriage. last one was November.
Was due AF but not arrived yet!!!!!!!

This is month 3 TTC AF has just started but I feel okay about it this time. I have been trying to stick my head in the sand and pretend everything is ok but I've had an awful week and it's all come out. My doc is great. I'm very lucky. He's given me some numbers to call to get support. I was only 6 weeks and it was back in November but the pain is still there. Hopefully it gets easier. :cry: :cry:

Had a m/c in August but only started oving in December so been TTC since then. Am on my third cycle now but TBH getting really fed up as my due date is looming (22 March) and I had hoped to be pg again before that :cry:

Got my fingers and toes crossed for this month x

I have almost finished bleeding after an early MC is was very distressing, you think this happens to other people not me. But now I know unfortunately how common this is.
We are going to BD for fun and also TTC straight away this month - we are very sad but have a lot of love for each other with lots to spare for a little one. Prayers for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back