TCC after ectopic

Bumblebee

Reaction score
Hey everyone :wave:

I know I dont post very often but I had to come on. Today is a good day!! :dance:

Its been 10 weeks since I had an ectopic pregnancy removed and we have decided to start TCC again. We havent told anybody but the doctor said that physically im fine and if we want to try then just go for it. Im starting to feel normal again and even excited about it, Im even excited about going back to work!!! :shhh:

I know it sounds weird but I felt like my life was on hold since the ectopic. I'll never forget that we lost an angel and my due date 29th September will be very hard but I think we need to move on for our own sakes.

This website has been a godsend for me over the past few months and I would really like to thank you all for your suport and your humour, it really cheered me up on some dark days. :hug:

Good Luck to everyone TCC

aww hun welcome back and good luck TTC - we are all here if you need a shoulder or just a natter :wave: :hug:

the very best of luck to you hun I reallly hope you get your bpf soon.

Welcome back!! Great to hear you're feeling better. Look forward to ttc with you.

:rotfl: LOL Becs and Bumblebee - you got something to share?? :wink:

i know i sound stupid..but can someone please fill me in on the symptoms of eptopic pregnancy...im paranoid as im sure all prego women are and it would be nice to know.:)

that doesnt help much because most of the symptoms are pregnancy related symptoms..lol

Good luck TTC :D

Wishing you all the luck in the world :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back