please read this all trying to conceive

s

Reaction score
I've noticed that since I've started trying to conceive that I've had bizarre periods. Is it the same for any of you? I'm curious if it's anything to do with my taking pregnacare (I heard iron lightens periods) or if something is happening but it doesn't result in pregnancy at the start of the next cycle.
Does that make sense?
S

S

I also took pregnacare last year although now I just take folic acid, but I found that various things changed whilst taking it (inc.. colour and texture of bowel movements.. sorry to be so crude) I also found my AF lightened and it came early. I think it may be the other vitamins in it I have heard iron can do this.... I felt a bit unsure about it all so changed to just folic acid....

I too would be curious if anyone else has any comments about this....

Babydust********************************

I'm on pregnacare to which i have been now on for 2 months. And my stools have changed color to a yellow not brown (sorry to be gross). i haven't had any periods yet as mine irregular and have been now for 2 1/2 yrs since i came off depo provera (Feb 2003). i did have a bleed in may to which only lasted 2 days very light and brown in colour mild cramps and nothing since.

Try taking Sanatogen Pronatal, same kinda stuff that's what i take and it seems fine

Hi all!

I also take Sanatogen Pronatal and have had no problem with it.

S. xx :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back