am i???...

shelleyloula82

Reaction score
I am 26 years old. Was due to start my period yesterday, and have only experienced a slight spotting yesterday night. My periods are regular, and come every 25 days on the dot! I noramlly have 1 day of very very light bleeding the day before my period starts then they last anyhting from 3 days to 6 days. Have experienced slight cramps but also increased nausea over the last few weeks although I have not been sick at all. I did have a very small amount of blood around 10th November and a very high level of nausea. I have no form of birth control. Could I be pregnant?? I have no other signs i do not think although not sure as everyone is different.....

If you usually bleed lightly on the first day it could be AF... although if you are feeling sick then it sounds like a possibility that you could be preggers?

Fingers crossed for you! :D

:wave: Welcome to the forum

Like Pinky has said it could be your period if you have been stressed or ill it can make you late. It could also be that you are pg and the only way to find out is to test.

Good Luck :pray: :hug:

Thank you both. I will take one tomorrow morning as I'm guessing that morning pee is the best for getting accurate results!!!!....

Do some people not really get morning sickness? my mum had it severly but my friend didn't have it at all!

shelleyloula82 said:
Thank you both. I will take one tomorrow morning as I'm guessing that morning pee is the best for getting accurate results!!!!....

Do some people not really get morning sickness? my mum had it severly but my friend didn't have it at all!

Yes morning pee is best. Some people do get morning sickness! some get afternoon sickness! some get night sickness! some get nothing at all! When I was pg (sadly m/c) I felt sick most of the day. Everyone is different.

Good luck when you test and let us know how you get on :D

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back