**Help!** First day of period on 10th, Spotting on 22nd ??

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
:wave: Ok, after months of thinking, Me and my OH decided to start actively trying the begginig of this week for a new years baby.. i had got my period on the 10th of December and lasts 9days we have been trying twice a day and hoping to catch the right time of the month to conceive which i think i O starting yesterday or today?? i got light red/pink dischrge today in my underwear. this cant be implantation can it ?? its unlikely right :think: what could it be? i never get spotting and periods normaly a week within DD. please any comments would be great im net very experienced at TTCing really,as my first was a beautiful surprise!! :cheer: xx

How long is your AF (period) normally? Ovulation is likely to be between 12 and 16 days before your AF is due to arrive. If you have a 28 day cycle and AF started on the 10th December, then you would be due on again on the 7th January. Therefore you would most probably be fertile between the 22nd and 26th of December. It might be worth getting some OPK sticks to pee on if you don't get your BFP this month. That'll help you identify your most fertile period next month. Fingers crossed you won't need them though and will find out you are pregnant this month ;)

I don't think the spotting that you've had is implantation bleeding unless your normal cycle is less than 28 days. Implantation bleeding is normally 5 - 7 days after you have ovulated. I have heard that some women get a little bleeding at ovulation time so maybe tha is what it is.

Good luck for this month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ButterflyMom
Back