Trying to escape!!

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Omg, sometimes when blump is having a wriggle around, it feels like he is going to dig his way out down below!!! I've just had some chocolate so he's moving loads, I've had to lie down as was so uncomfortable sitting from him trying to dig his way out!!! (hope that makes sense)

He's such a wee rascal, think he's gonna be trouble lol!! Once I get to thurs (classed as full term and also sept) I'll be ready for him to come!!!

Anyone else get this?

I don't get a feeling like she's trying to dig her way out, but i do get her pushing and pushing outwards - i'm pretty sure she thinks the way out is through my stomach rather than through the pelvis!

Lol, he's still at it!!!! No more chocolate for blump!! Possibly I'm feeling it a lot more below if he's starting to engage.....

I suppose he really can come at any time now, can't wait to meet him!!!

I spent Sunday night worrying that he hadn't moved much then last night that he was actually going to come out of the top of my bump! It was hilarious at first and then I started to panic he was in distress.....but i went to sleep and all is fine today.

I'm off for my second growth scan in a couple of hours, I'll let you know how it goes....chances of induction going up by the minute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back