This will make me sound like such a brat but..

positivity :)

Reaction score
OH popped to see his dad today and was going into tesco on his way back as I dont feel up to going. While he was out I text him and said 'can u bring me in a treat...some chocolate :)' he's just come in with some sort of walnut pastry and it's really pissed me off? Why would u do that when I asked for chocolate??? I know I'm a brat but it makes no sense I WANT CHOCOLATE!! Xx

Thanks pinky! It's just an example of that weird man thing where u say something and they hear something completely different and this time he even had it in a text!!

Lmao, well he now knows for next time that what you say goes!

haha I had this yesterday altho I didnt ask in advance for anything.
Alot of the time I go shopping, I will buy OH a nice bottle of wine or some bottles of ale/beer that he likes.
Recently I have been drinking non-alcoholic becks.
I get home from work on Friday and he had told me he would sort our dinner out...normally a treat of pizza. He had the pizza and I spotted ale in the fridge. i said Oh uv got some ale, did you get me any Becks? Answer: No.
I said why not? Im always treating u to wine. His reply: Sorry... theres Robinsons juice there if u want!
Pi$$ off with ur Robinsons fruit juice I said lol

my oh has done it to me too !!! he was popping down the shop asked if we needed anything said yes butter and can u get me some chips and dips been craving them !!(he was getting choc and sweets as thats what he wanted) Put the kids to bed he gets his bag a sweets out offers me choc !!! I asked where my chips and dips were and he had forgot !!!! xxxxxxxx

Hun, I totally get it!! I'd be the same. I asked for iced mince pies the other day and god fondant fancies lol. Not quite the same though. Pastry is no where near chocolate! xx

Glad it's not just me, u lot are funny :)

I think this pastry which was basically a tesco croissant had walnuts on top and I 'think' he thought it was chocolate - IT WAS NOT!! Bloody check man!!

Xx

i think they understand words in a different language from us sometimes, i said cranberry juice and i got vanilla yoghurt instead. i made a huge fuss over it, went to bed, and crept back into the frigde around 3 am to finish off the yoghurt. no sense in wasting a good snack, is there? lol

i think they understand words in a different language from us sometimes, i said cranberry juice and i got vanilla yoghurt instead. i made a huge fuss over it, went to bed, and crept back into the frigde around 3 am to finish off the yoghurt. no sense in wasting a good snack, is there? lol

That really made me laugh coz I did actually eat the pastry and it was really nice :oooo: xx

OH knows better than to not get me the exact thing now lol! we have had tears before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back