Trying to be slim !!

mushy1

Reaction score
Well since end of Jan ive lost about 11 lb.......... my BMI is stillway too high and to get into healthy weight range I need to lose another 33lb :oooo::oooo::oooo::oooo::oooo:
I have figured the only way I can do this is by tackling it as a long term thing........ It may ppossibly take me most of the year to acheive but as along as it goes in the right direction !!!

I am doing this as I really feel my weight may be stopping me from conceiving!!!!

Just realised I had 44lb to lose in total and I am a quarter there already ...............................................watch this space !!! xxx

Sounds like you have made a great start there mushy1

Good luck!

xx

11 lb in a month and a half is fab, at this rate you'll be halfway pretty soon!!

Keep going with the great work!!

xx

Well done that's amazing and quarter of the way they're already! Xxx

Thanks ladies ... you wouldnt believe how much encouragement the lovely comments have given me !!! xxxxxx

I think i will post every friday on my weigh day and let you know how im doing !!! xxxxxxx

Sounds like you're doing really really well! :) Its completely the right thing to try to do it long term rather than a 'quick fix' x well done you!!!

WELL DONE Mushy, Im right there with you on that. Ive lost 13lb and have another 28lb to go :( Im on WW and its been a drag some days :(

Thats brilliant Cherry !!! We can keep each others spirits up on bad days lol !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back