Trouble.....

samplshelp said:
i wrote a few things down to... i dont know why, i just did.

August 30th - October 2nd

My baby was alive on these very special days,
But he was an Angel and God took him away,
He was my baby, my special little boy,
So tiny and perfect, meant to bring so much joy
So sleep little Angel and don’t you cry,
For we’ll meet again, the day that I die!

I wish that you were here, but God needs you in his playground. I'm so sorry
that we never got to meet and I am so sorry that your daddy never got to meet
the little boy that meant to much to him right from the start. I would give
anything just to hold you one time.

You have been given these wings my angel so that you can watch over us both and
ensure that we are safe.

We'll never forget you and we'll love you forever.

XxX

Oh my that was lovely!!! im so so sorry hon :(

:cry:

:hug:

i feel for you alot right now
x

samplshelp said:
hi guys

just a quick question but ill update you first.

i feel a bit better this week - got a hospital appointment on friday to see if i need a d & c.. hopefully not though! just trying to stay happy and healty :) which leads onto my question...

how soon after a miscarriage can you start having sex again? not to conceive, but just in general, as everywhere ive looked on the internet is just about trying again.

thanks in advance and thanks to you all for your support

x

Hey hon, for sex I would reccomend after you have finished bleeding completly (its weird because its not like a period it stops and then returns).

I started jigging away again a few days after (if not the day after) because I wanted to have that closness back with my OH if that makes sense?

I wish you all the best and just know it will happen for you hon

xx

Steelgoddess said:
samplshelp said:
hi guys

just a quick question but ill update you first.

i feel a bit better this week - got a hospital appointment on friday to see if i need a d & c.. hopefully not though! just trying to stay happy and healty :) which leads onto my question...

how soon after a miscarriage can you start having sex again? not to conceive, but just in general, as everywhere ive looked on the internet is just about trying again.

thanks in advance and thanks to you all for your support

x

Hey hon, for sex I would reccomend after you have finished bleeding completly (its weird because its not like a period it stops and then returns).

I started jigging away again a few days after (if not the day after) because I wanted to have that closness back with my OH if that makes sense?

I wish you all the best and just know it will happen for you hon

xx

Thats exactly how i feel. I thought the bleeding had stopped on Sunday but then.. well i guess you can guess what happened next.

But now i feel alot better, no cramps, bleeding light and my OH's mother is going away on the 20th so we have the house back yippee!

Yep my bleeding has stopped so we have started up again, and its been fine, no pain or anything

I would say go for it if your not bleeding xx

Im sorry to hear of your loss and say what a lovely poem you wrote for your wee one it brought tears to my eyes take care :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back