tried some bedroom dancing....

hayley

Reaction score
never again.. well not till this baby is out (and at least 3yrs old :rotfl: )

I'm just too big... there's no feeling sexy! :oops: I felt climbsy and heavy.. i feel so unfit.. legs are still like jelly... but we did it to try and get this baby out... pls let it have worked!!!! :pray:

x

Hope it works for you..you are due a baby now! Its your turn! :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Poor you Hayley.......... come on baby, it's time to face the world!

Fingers crossed it worked :pray:

Bless ya hun

Know what it feels like to be over due and just want the baby here.

Hope ur baba comes very soon :hug:

doggy style is meant to be the best....isnt it something in the sperm when it goes on your cervix that is meant to bring on labour?

ooOOOooo :doh: ...i thought you meant you were dancing, like to music pmsl... and the award for the dumbest person in th world goes to ....Meeee :clap: :clap: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: PMSL i can just imagine hayley and her fella and her big bump on the bed doing some moves to YMCA :rotfl: :rotfl:

violet-glow said:
ooOOOooo :doh: ...i thought you meant you were dancing, like to music pmsl... and the award for the dumbest person in th world goes to ....Meeee :clap: :clap: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Let me know if it works! Im so big now that I keep trying to get OH 2 do some dancing with me ... Nothing! not a thing! he just wont do it! mind u, me trying 2 do everything 2 get him in2 bed is just cracking him up! the sight of an eleven stone midget dropping something on the floor so i can bend down and pick it up isnt the most seductive thing in the world, especially as when i try to get up i get stuck and puff and pant and go red and start sweating and oh lord what a time for one of those completely unexpected times when wind just escapes you! Isnt pregnancy glamorous no wonder the poor lad doesnt want me!

fingerscrossed said:
Let me know if it works! Im so big now that I keep trying to get OH 2 do some dancing with me ... Nothing! not a thing! he just wont do it! mind u, me trying 2 do everything 2 get him in2 bed is just cracking him up! the sight of an eleven stone midget dropping something on the floor so i can bend down and pick it up isnt the most seductive thing in the world, especially as when i try to get up i get stuck and puff and pant and go red and start sweating and oh lord what a time for one of those completely unexpected times when wind just escapes you! Isnt pregnancy glamorous no wonder the poor lad doesnt want me!

ha ha mine is the opposite im forever sayin no, or makin sure there aint a crack o lite in the room so he cant c my whale of a tum!!!

my hubby thought that he could touch the baby's head. he wishes, come to think of it so do i :dance:

It has to be the most embarrasing thing to do at the moment. Im so big and the bump is so solid that no position is comfy. Doesnt stop me wanting to do it but im not at my most flattering.

Poor dh, he puts up with a lot.

we put up with more laura.

when you have your section is your dh allowed with you from start to finish.

i had kieran under general so i was alone. jon was allowed in until after i had spinal with joshua, but we had liam in eastbourne and he was with me from start to finish and it was a lot easier as jon sat in front of me and i put my arms around him whilst they were doing the spinal. so much better.

pregnancy isnt the best time to feel sexy at times i have to admit but my OH kindly informed there are benefits - bigger boobs4him, me walkin around in nothin but french knickers and one of his tshirts, nice glowy skin and feelin proud that im luggin around this bag of spuds uner my skin just for him lol!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back