Mad, hormonal woman

Emma58

Reaction score
That is what I am becoming.

Everything makes me cry at the moment.

We were just out and OH didn't think to help me with heavy shopping bags (he did stand there and watch me struggle) and I lost the plot then he said if i had asked him he would have helped me but, why should I have to ask him?
I'm 33 weeks pregnant got SPD and had only just been telling him how out of breath I felt. :x :x :x :x :x :x

So after losing the plot I sat and cried, then I shouted at another driver who didn't thank us when we waited to let him through a gap in the road :oops:

PLEASE tell me this isn't just me :pray:

:rotfl:

Maybe i should go buy a cat. The worst of it is i really don't realise i'm doing it. I just seem to lose my temper so easily at the moment.

Part of this will be sleep deprivation... you mentioned in your other thread (your hot one... er not in that way!) that you hadn't been sleeping so well and I know that I am ratty as hell when I've not had enough sleep.

Your OH should DEFFO be carrying the bags though. If he gives you that crap about having to ask him first just start to annoy him by asking him to do really obvious things! That's what I'd do, but I am exceptionally childish.

Anyway I wouldn't worry, I think we're all hormonal wrecks at the moment. Do you have good days and bad days? I definitely do!

He needs a slap Em, mine can be the same but now I just shout at him to carry stuff.

I'm not crying at stuff just mega ratty all the time

It probably is just sleep deprivation for today at least.

As for slapping him :twisted: :twisted: he's just caught his fingers in a mouse trap he was just putting down :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: stupit twat!

:wink: I think it hurt more than he let on.

:rotfl: What goes around

If he carries on acting like a nob i'll be using one of the traps as a home vasectomy kit :wink:

i got told to hurry up when i was struggling carrying heavy tesco bags with a stitch, so i threw a paddy in the middle of ealing broadway shopping centre and started crying.
i wasnt slightly embarrassed at the time either, which isnt like me.
i didnt speak to him for about 3 hours, which is probably what he wanted anyways.

gangofgin said:
i got told to hurry up when i was struggling carrying heavy tesco bags with a stitch, so i threw a paddy in the middle of ealing broadway shopping centre and started crying.
i wasnt slightly embarrassed at the time either, which isnt like me.
i didnt speak to him for about 3 hours, which is probably what he wanted anyways.

I don't care who see's my tantrums either

Emma58 said:
If he carries on acting like a nob i'll be using one of the traps as a home vasectomy kit :wink:

Just shout and I'll come down and help you, I hate men too at the moment :rotfl:

i keep crying for no reason. or shouting at OH for nothing in particular.

i think its cos i'm getting bored now though, as well as hormones...

not a good combination :twisted: :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I cry everyday. Yesterday was the worst....and then just as you get better someone can see you have been crying and asks whats wrong and the cycle starts all over again. Had such a headache last night from crying so much :cry:

Babylicious said:
Just shout and I'll come down and help you, I hate men too at the moment :rotfl:

Our men sound quite similar in some ways.

Let off all the steam that you need to - men will never understand!

It's not just you and give hubby a slap for not helping til you asked! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back