Stitch in Tummy and Leg cramps???

Lynzlogan87

Reaction score
Hi all,

Last night i was really uncomfortable! :(

From around 6pm i had this awful stitch feeling to the left side of my tummy, tried prodding baby out of the way, layed down etc, but nothing stopped it, it was still there when i went up to bed at 1am.

Anyone had this? not sure what could have caused it, but it proper felt like the side stitch you get when you've been running and are unfit!

Also rolled over in bed at around 3am and screamed out as my left calf had major cramped up- just from rolling over. I had to jump out of the bed and put pressure on it to make it stop, It also happened this morning when i went to get out of bed.

Anyone have either of these things happen, and know the cause???

Am 35+3 now xxx

I had the stitch thing all this morning before I had breakfast, it was sore and I tried moving baby out the way too but nothing worked and eventually it went away on its own, think its our babies way of getting our attention :lol:

Cant say anything about the leg cramps, I don't really get them, just wrestless legs, hope your ok though ! x

Hi, I got a calf cramp for the first time last night, and was still sore when I woke up. I've also had stitches off an on for the last few weeks. Other people have told me it's normal. It's bad enough having to get up for a pee without this interrupting sleep too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back