i need some advice please so confussed!

caz86

Reaction score
hi girls was just after some advice really. had midwife appointment yesterday she told me baby is now engaged. all this week been having BH not had them that much until this week. well any way they have been getting more frequent now really tight and sore. had a few period type pains under my bump. been feeling really sick to the point where i cant eat. cant stop goin for a poop lol :oops: weeing all the time sometimes its jus clear not yellow like normal. bad pain in my lower back. alot of presure underneath so painfull cant stand up. i walk 2 my kitchen and my legs cramp lol. thas prob coz im so heavy.. was just wonering if this is normal in the last weeks or if i could be getting ready for the big day :D what u think??
xxx

Can't be a lot of help, as memory doesnt't always serve as much as I would like. I do remember labour started in my back though. But then I had a back t back labour.

The women at your stage are probably more help than me. I would call your local maternity hospital to ask them if it gets too uncomfortable though, as they would still class you as prem at present I believe.

Good luck :hug:

Hmmm I would be phoning maternity ward if I was in a lot of discomfort like you're describing as it could be slow labour and although they'd probably send you home if you arent dilated fully or even half way it would be worth getting baby checkeed out.

Are you still feeling baby move about?????

Lower back pain and poooping loads is a symptom of early labour.

Is the weeing part controlable as in can you get to the toilet well before you pee or is it uncontrolable that you're peeing yourself, only ask because when waters go you don't have any control over them and chances are you'll be very wet :rotfl:

Hope that helps a bit but like the other girl said if its mega uncomfortable get checked out and yes you'd be classed as prem but chances are they aint going to be concerned unless baby born very small.

yes im still feeling baby move not as much but bubs not got much room in there lol.
i can jus get to the lloo but im still feeling wet ALL the time been havin some discharge slightly pinky tint but nothing major.. sometimes its jus clear.... :?

Hi hun,

I would call your midwife so you can see her to check things over.

Good luck.

id call your midwife just to put your mind at rest

im gettin the leg cramps and i need the loo all of the time :oops: luckily braxton hicks arent too bad for me at the moment although my back ache makes up for that :rotfl:

How our you now Caz did you ring your midwife up?

ive had a lot of the things you have mentioned lots of trips to the toilet ive started to loose control of my bladder agian aafter id finaly got it back :roll: :lol:

ater a week of no Bh ive had quite a lot of them and plenty of period type pains too

TONS of back pain :x get a ten smachine is a wonderful machine :D

and collier is still here and bouncing around like crazy showing no signs of wanting to come out
so im sure its just the stage your at to have all theses symptoms and not a sign of impending labour

sarah :wave:

thanx girls im still feelin the same if not worse didnt ring midwife she came friday said every thing was ok :| shaved my bits day before yesterday and it really swollen and sore i cant sit down sometimes it so bad told my OH i wont go in2 hospital until waters go or i hav contractions baby still movein so im not too worried
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back